Total Young Graduate Programme 2019/2020 : This is to inform you that Total Nigeria Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2019 Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP). The Young Graduate Programme (YGP) is an 18-month program. Are you a young graduate seeking for a rewarding professional working experience? Here is an opportunity for you to join more than 500 Young Graduate in Total Young Graduate Programme!
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies.
“We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
READ ALSO: Civil Defence Current News Today
Details on Total Young Graduate Programme 2019/2020
Applications are invited for:
Title: Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP)
Offer ID: 20649BR
Location: Lagos – Churchgate ST
Fields: Finance, Maintenance / Inspection / Technology, Operations/Exploitation, Sales
Employment type: Graduate
Contract duration: 18
Duration unit: Months
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date: 1-11-2019
- We are looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with exellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering, Marketing and Finance to join more than 500 Young Graduate in Total Young Graduate Programme
- Accounting, Maintenance Methods Studies, Maintenance, Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Marketing, Downstream Operations, Technology.
Context and Environment
- The YGP is an 18 month program which commences with a 6 months – 9 months program in Total Nigeria. Successful candidate at this stage will proceed for a 12 months programme in any Total Affiliate.
- Must not be more than 25 years of age.
- Recent graduate with post graduate work experience of not more than 2 year.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper
- Must be geographically mobile.
- He/she should possess leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- He/she should be able to work in a team, be self-driven,result oriented,innovative and willing to learn.
- Good command of English.
Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2019.
How to Apply Total Young Graduate Programme 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
APPLY ALSO: Osun State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 www.osun.gov.ng