Sabanci University FENS Full International Awards in Turkey 2021/2022: Here is an exceptional opportunity to students with excellent in academic performance who wish to enroll in a degree program to apply for Full Scholarship program offered by Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Sabanci University in Turkey.
This scholarship is highly competitive and available for full-time masters and PhD students of domestic or international students who wish to study at the University.
Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences (FENS) Full Scholarship is a competitive scholarship offered to PhD and MSc degree program applicants with excellent academic record and high potential for scientific publication. With several benefit upon completion of the qualification exam; 3000 TL before. For a period of 10 months with additional support during summer. Based on availability. If not available, a double room is provided. For those who do not use on-campus housing. No limit on the number of publications, amount depends on the number of authors.
Sabanci University FENS Full Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for Sabanci University Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences Full Scholarship in Turkey;
- Applicants must be domestic or international student.
- Applicants must be a full-time students in the University.
- Enroll in Masters and PhD courses in Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences.
- Candidates with excellent academic records.
- Applicants must be admitted in Sabanci University, Turkey.
Sabanci University FENS Full Scholarship Scholarship Benefits
Successful candidates for Sabanci University Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences Full Scholarship will benefit from the the following;
- Full tuition waiver
- Monthly stipend of 3200 TL and 2500 TL for domestic and international students respectively.
- On-campus housing- Single and double room respectively
- Transportation support
- Private health insurance
- Conference travel grant
- Laptop computer
- One-term research leave abroad
- Scientific publication incentive
How to Apply for Sabanci University Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences Full Scholarship.
Eligible applicants for Sabanci University Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences Full Scholarship, are required to apply through online application form of the University.
- In Sabancı University, application requirements for graduate programs are determined by the Faculties, based on the program characteristics.
- After the applicants who provided the minimum requirements delivered the required documents to our university, applicants may be called to written exam and/or oral interview.
- The jury will assess the results of the written exams and/or oral interviews and the result will be sent to the applicant.
The deadlines are in effect for the 2021-2022 Fall Semester and pertain to both domestic and international applicants.
Application Deadline: June 4, 2021