Al-Qalam University Admission List 2020/2021 Session: Al-Qalam University Katsina, AUK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The management of the Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
AUK admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Currently, Al-Qalam University prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AUK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to AUK admission portal at https://forms.auk.edu.ng/login/.
- Supply your regular ID / email /phone number and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Log In button to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AUK admission list.