Skidmore College Need-based Financial Aid Awards 2021: Skidmore College is offering an assistance as need-basesd financial aid award to outstanding students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
This award is applicable to undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need toward pursuing academic program at the University.
- WAEC Timetable for May/June 2021/2022 [Final International Timetable]
- Google Inside Look Program 2021 for Software Engineering
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment & Clearance 2021/2022
- UNN Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- OAU ODL B.Sc. in e-Agric Extension and Community Eng. Form 2021
- Nigerians to Submit Phone IMEIs to NCC in Three Months
- AA RANO Foundation Scholarship 2021 for Kano Indigenes
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- OOU Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Guideline 2020/2021
- Google Africa Developer Scholarship Program
Each year, Skidmore College provides a few international students with need-based financial aid awards. The awards are very competitive and amounts are determined by the demonstrated financial need of the family.
Please note: international students who enroll as first-year students without applying for financial aid will not be eligible for financial aid in future years.
To be eligible for Skidmore College need-based financial aid awards candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be international student enrolled or enrolling to study at Skidmore College.
- You received a SAT fee waiver OR
- The parental income you reported on your application is approximately $45,000 or less for a family of four OR
- If you are an orphan or ward of the court under the age of 24.
How to Apply.
To be considered for Skidmore College need-based financial aid awards in USA 2021, interested applicants are required to complete the 2021-22 CSS Profile application.
Each year CSS Profile gives access to more than $9 billion for thousands of undergraduate, graduate and professional students.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021