Brandeis University Wien International Scholarship (WISP) in USA 2021: Brandeis University is delighted to offer Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) to suitably qualified international students who wish to enroll in a degram program at the University.
The Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) at Brandeis University, established in 1958, is a first-of-its kind program bringing students from every corner of the globe to campus and engaging the entire community to be active global citizens.
- WAEC Timetable for May/June 2021/2022 [Final International Timetable]
- Google Inside Look Program 2021 for Software Engineering
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment & Clearance 2021/2022
- UNN Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- OAU ODL B.Sc. in e-Agric Extension and Community Eng. Form 2021
- Nigerians to Submit Phone IMEIs to NCC in Three Months
- AA RANO Foundation Scholarship 2021 for Kano Indigenes
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- OOU Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Guideline 2020/2021
- Google Africa Developer Scholarship Program
Wien International Scholarship Program has brought over 894 scholars from 115 countries to Brandeis, and its graduates continue to be committed to Brandeis University and to improving the world.
Eligible applicants for Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) in USA 2021 are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be international student.
- All undergraduate courses and subjects in science, the arts, politics, business, and the humanities offered by the university are eligible.
- Applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be active in extracurricular activities and other non-academic activities.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
How to Apply for Brandeis University Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP).
Interested and eligible applicants are required to apply using the university portal.
- The applicants can also apply through the Common Application.
- Accepted students who fit the eligibility of the award will be considered.
- The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- School profile
- Work experience
- Financial documentation
- Statement of purpose
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021