Moroccan Scholarships for African Youth 2021/2022: Registration is now open for the Moroccan Scholarships for African Youth at the EuroMed University of Fes for the 2021/22 academic session. Interested and eligible students of African origin are invited to apply.
Within the framework of the program ” Moroccan Scholarships for African Youth” the EuroMed University of Fes offers grants for doctoral studies in its two doctoral programs ‘Engineering Sciences’ and ‘Human and Social Sciences’. The scholarship consists of an exemption from registration and tuition fees.
The scholarship is to be awarded through a number of partner institutions in Africa among which is the EuroMed University of Fes under the following thematic areas;
Thematic Areas: Engineering and Sciences
- Digital Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
- 3D printing, prototyping and manufacturing
- Functional materials
- Energy & Environment
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Medicinal chemistry
- Intercultural exchange and co-construction
- Neighborhood policies and regional integration
- Preservation and heritage promotion
- Euro-Mediterranean-Africa issues (geostrategy, migration, security, environment, trade, innovation, industry, mobility, health)
- Media and social networks
- Scholarship consists of an exemption from registration and tuition fees
How to Apply for Moroccan Scholarships 2021.
Applications are to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the official website to start application.
Application Documents: Interested candidates must submit their candidacy file consisting of the following documents:
- An updated CV ;
- A copy of the baccalaureate;
- A copy of the master’s degree or engineering degree or any other equivalent diploma (Bac + 5);
- The transcripts of all the schooling corresponding to the diploma;
- A copy of the graduation thesis;
- A copy of international passport ;
- 2 passport-size personal photographs
Application Deadline: Varies