Brunel Business School MBA Scholarships 2021/2022: Brunel Business School is pleased to announce its MBA scholarships 2021/22 aimed at African students and international students as a whole.
Brunel Business School is pleased to offer the following scholarships to successful applicants of the Full-time or Part-time Brunel MBA who will be joining us in September 2021 or January 2022. Successful awardees will be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School.
The following scholarships are available and to be awarded for the 2021/22 academic session;
- The Full-time MBA Scholarship: a £7,000 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Full-time African Continent MBA Scholarship:is a £12,135 (50% tuition fee) tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector)
a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years – £4,500 per year.
- The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government)
an £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
- 30scholarships for the Full-time MBA,
- 5scholarships for the African Continent MBA and
- 20 scholarships for the Part-time MBA programme.
- Applicants for the Brunel Business School MBA scholarships 2021/22 must be applying for either a full-time or part-time MBA programme
- There are scholarships for applicants from African continent
- There are scholarships for international students
- Applicants are advised to read the terms and conditions and how to apply
How to Apply for Brunel Business School MBA Scholarships.
Interested candidates basically need to start application for admission to the school and then are considered for the available scholarships.
Application Deadlines: For September 2021 start you must apply for the Scholarship by midnight on5 August 2021. For January 2022 start you must apply for the Scholarship by midnight on 29 November 2021.