American University Washington College of Law Alumni Fund 2021: American University Washington College of Law is offering its Alumni Fund Scholarship to eligible and outstanding students who wish to enroll in a degree program for 2021-2022 academic session at the University.
The LL.M. programs are designed for international and domestic law graduates and feature a flexible curriculum of specialized law courses and experiential learning opportunities. This is your time to build a global network in close proximity to Capitol Hill and the international organizations in Washington, DC.
AUWCL Alumni Fund Scholarship covers 100% tuition scholarship for both domestic and international students. American University Washington College of Law’s LL.M. Programs are world-renowned, with over 100 students from over 50 countries attending each academic year. As an LL.M. student, you will experience a vibrant academic environment under the guidance of world acclaimed faculty.
AUWCL Alumni Fund Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for American University Washington College of Law, USA
- Applicants must be domestic or international student.
- Exceptional LL.M. students with the potential of becoming leaders in their respective area(s) of interest or practice.
- Prior work experience is a plus
- Full-time students
The benefits for American University Washington College of Law Alumni Fund Scholarship include the following;
- 100% tuition scholarship
- Offered to students in the LL.M. in International Legal Studies;
- LL.M. in International Business & Trade Law; and
- LL.M. in Gender, International & Comparative Law
How to Apply for AUWCL Alumni Fund Scholarship 2021.
A complete LL.M. application, and
- Two essays:
- Describe a current regional, international or country-specific legal problem and offer your legal solution to the problem. (max. 750 words)
- Describe how the LL.M. program can help you prepare for a global legal career, and how you will utilize your skills as a global lawyer to contribute to WCL (max. 500 words)
Application Deadline: March 1 (fall); October 1 (spring)