Applications for the YCR Virtual Summer Research Programme 2020 are now open. The Virtual Summer Research Programme is a 6-week programme that aims to break the traditional disciplinary boundaries and delve into the emerging interdisciplinary research journey.
The YCR Summer Research Programme is a great opportunity to learn and grow on a personal level. Not only it provides a chance to develop and diversify skillsets by engaging in a thought-provoking research experience but also lends an opportunity to virtually explore the world and build a network beyond the national borders. They encourage participants to develop critical research questions that aim to fundamentally transform societies for a better and inclusive future.
The programme is planned in a way that helps participants to develop their research questions related to the themes they chose to work on. The esteemed research advisors, thereafter, will support them in developing their research and getting it published on credible platforms.
- maskupabuja.com – Register / Login Maskup Abuja Portal
- Coca-Cola Company Recruitment Application Form 2020 & How to Apply
- Lagos Business School Nonprofit Mgt for Senior Executives Training 2020
- PASET-RSIF PhD Scholarship 2020/2021 | A 3-4 Year Doctoral Training
- Kwara Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KWARAPOLY HND Admission Form 2020/2021 [Full-Time & Part-Time]
- Bells University Post UTME / DE Admission Form 2020/2021
- Bells University HND Conversion Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Youth Center for Research Programme Research Themes.
- Rural Development
- Education and Innovation
- Youth & Political Engagement
- Corruption and Political Integrity
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion
- Pandemic and Health Crisis
YCR Programme Eligibility.
- College/High School Students: applying for universities this year who are willing to experience the research-oriented environment of higher studies and looking forward to having rigorous, inclusive, and holistic learning experience.
- University Students: who are currently enrolled in full-time bachelor’s or Masters Degree programme.
- Students who want to expand their horizon of learning beyond borders and have a multicultural environment at home, and who are willing to share their own experiences with others, are highly encouraged to apply.
- Students with previous research experience; and/or who are passionate about research and learn about global social, economic, and political issues.
- Virtual study programs enrollees and Non-traditional students: Individuals who are looking forward to diversify their study experience are encouraged to take part in this programme. Not only it will help in polishing professional skills, but will also help in personal development and growth.
How to Apply for Virtual Summer Research Programme 2020.
Young Researchers will be selected based on their dedication towards the programme. The same will be evaluated through their applications. Since the program is formatted in a non-traditional manner, therefore, strong sense of commitment, flexibility, patience, appreciation and proactive participation are particularly important.