HerMeNow Accelerator Program 2022 for Women-led Social Enterprises ($2,000 grant):
Applications are open for the HerMeNow Accelerator Program 2022. Join the HerMeNow Accelerator program to grow your social enterprise and increase your impact.
Designed for women-led social enterprises focusing on building impactful solutions in culture, mindset, and education, this program is almost entirely remote and online and so accessible to companies across MENA + Africa (including Armenia). They will help grow your business through a three-month program driven by Bloom’s project-based learning methodology and world-class support
Selected Teams Get:
- Funding to support an essential aspect of the business could improve growth and sustainability.
- Each enterprise will get a $2,000 grant to support the enterprise’s needs and potential impact.
- Training, mentorship, and other support during the three-month accelerator program.
- Lifetime access to Bloom’s resources and HerMeNow’s network of entrepreneurs, including mentors, investors, alumni, and staff
- Demo day exposure and other investor connections
Open to social enterprises that are past the product/market fit stage and that:
- Already generate revenues or have considerable user and/or product traction;
- Are planning to expand their teams;
- Are economically viable in the long term;
- Are responsible, inclusive, and social enterprises;
- Are based in MENA + Africa (including Armenia).
How to Apply for HerMeNow Accelerator Program
1. Fill out the application form
2. Sign up and attend our Open House digital events
3. Shortlisted businesses will go through a two-week sprint
4. Ten (10) teams will be selected for the Accelerator
Deadline: August 16, 2022