The ONE Champions program is a one-year volunteer program which is entering its 5th year in Nigeria and they’re looking for passionate campaigners to join the 2020 cohort.
This is a voluntary program where ONE will recruit, train, and support 50 emerging leaders approximately between 18-35 years of age who will Champion causes ONE supports at the grassroots, state and federal levels in Nigeria. ONE advocates and campaigns on education, gender, health, agriculture and transparency as a means to fight poverty. The program was launched in 2016 with 20 Champions.
ONE Champions will work closely with the ONE Nigeria Country program, led by the Country Director and will work with the direction and support of the ONE Campaigns team to come up with innovative and exciting ways to engage policymakers to secure policy changes and public investments to address poverty in Nigeria.
- JAMB 2020 Reprint Exam Slip Portal – www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting
- CDFIPB Application Number Retrieval Process 2020 [NSCDC Recruitment]
- How to Update Profile on Civil Defence Portal 2020 – cdfipb.careers
- Nigerian Navy 2020 Massive Recruitment Commences [How to Apply]
- Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Flour Mills Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- osun.csm.ng – Osun State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Civil Defence Second Phase of Recruitment Process Latest News Update
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 – nnrcportal.azurewebsites.net
- CBNCPP.org Recruitment Portal Closing Date 2020/2021 – Apply Here
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
What You Need to Become a ONE Champion.
- A passion for ONE’s mission to end extreme poverty and an interest in international issues
- Willingness to attend a programme induction and training in person in Abuja
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to encourage and support others
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to organise own workload efficiently
- A clear commitment to integrity
- A commitment to stay engaged with the ONE Campaign throughout the year
- Passion for creating change
- Proven commitment to efforts to end poverty
- Interest in engaging policymakers on issues of relevance
- Willingness to dedicate some time to raise awareness and mobilise different people to support ONE’s initiatives
Your Responsibilities as a ONE Champion.
ONE Champions will have access to a range of campaign and advocacy tools and activities, and will receive support to design and develop their own action plans with the ONE team. They will be expected to deliver a range of actions, including but not limited to:
- Meet with decision-makers, movers and shakers
- Use social media to raise awareness and create change
- Encouraging the public to take online and in person campaign actions
- Develop analyses and write ups on key issues
- Help to plan and deliver campaigns actions, stunts and member-recruitment activities
- Help ONE identify strategic personalities to lobby in your constituency
- Keep ONE informed on key developments in their communities and develop content
- Partner with the team to plan events and social media activities
- Help ONE identify strategic media institutions to target in order to maximize publicity
- Assist in the mobilization of members in Nigeria
- Raise ONE’s profile in your community
- Download Civil Defence Past Questions & Answers PDF
- Download PDF: Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
- Orange Drugs Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- IVVN Mentoring Fellowship Programme 2020 for Female Scientists
- Global Recycling Foundation RecyclingHeroes Contest 2020 [Nominate]
- Skusat CBT Contest 2020 – Participate in Live Test & Win Cash Prizes
- SAP Nigeria Young Professional Program 2020
- Oduduwa University Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies Recruitment 2020/2021
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.osun.csm.ng
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- How to Apply INEC Recruitment 2020 & Important Updates
- Osun State Ministry of Education Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020/2021
Benefits of Becoming a ONE Champion.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to impact your community, country and the world working with a highly-visible, mission-driven ONE supporters in an incredible, supportive environment.
- ONE Champions will receive training on how to campaign, pressure decision-makers and engage the media.
- You will have the opportunity to attend ONE events and put your skills into practice in meetings with high-level decision makers.
All costs encountered for the induction program are covered by the ONE Campaign.
How to Apply ONE Champions Program 2020 One-Year Volunteer Program in Nigeria.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply here > https://act.one.org
Apply Before: 6th April, 2020.