Nuffic Scholarships 2020 For Second Half at Hague Academy : Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Nuffic Scholarships for four open courses scheduled for the second half of 2020. The deadline for submission of applications is 7th March, 2020.
Nuffic Scholarships seek to develop and advance knowledge and skills of professionals by offering funding for training programmes in The Netherlands. The Nuffic Scholarships programme is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Table of Contents
Your opportunity to contribute to sustainable local development!
The Nuffic Scholarships for short courses at The Hague Academy (OKP, MSP and StuNed) cover the tuition fee, return flights (from an international airport to Amsterdam), insurance, and accommodation, in addition to a small Daily Subsistence Allowance.
Below are some important links you should also check:
- JAMB CBT Centres 2020/2021 – Full List of UTME Registration Centres
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2020 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2020/2021 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- JAMB DE Form 2020 Registration Procedures & General Requirements
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020 – See JAMB Registration Fee
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses
- CAC Recruitment 2020/2021
Nuffic Scholarships Courses 2020.
Courses eligible for scholarships
- Multilevel Water Governance (7 – 18 September 2020): This course explores the building blocks of water governance: administrative, planning, financial, legal, stakeholder & cooperation through international best practices and study visits.
- Local Economic Development (21 September – 2 October 2020): This course discusses how local authorities, together with stakeholders, can develop strategies for inclusive and sustainable economic development and promote a conducive business environment.
- Conflict, Rule of Law and Local Security (26 October – 6 November 2020): This course discusses the role of national and local actors in increasing state legitimacy, restoring basic services, and promoting social cohesion and human security in post-conflict settings.
- Gender Responsive Governance (16 – 27 November 2020): This course explores the what, why and how of gender responsive governance for transformative change by focusing on gender mainstreaming and equitable service delivery at the local level.
Nuffic Scholarships Eligibility.
- OKP scholarships are open to mid-career professionals who are a nationals of -and living and working in one of the 57 countries listed below:
- Afghanistan ▪ Mozambique ▪ Albania ▪ Myanmar ▪ Armenia ▪ Nepal ▪ Bangladesh ▪ Nicaragua ▪ Benin ▪ Niger ▪ Bhutan ▪ Nigeria ▪ Bolivia ▪ Pakistan ▪ Burkina Faso ▪ Palestinian Territories ▪ Burundi ▪ Peru ▪ Cambodia ▪ Philippines ▪ Colombia ▪ Rwanda ▪ Congo (DRC) ▪ Senegal ▪ Cuba ▪ Sierra Leone ▪ Egypt ▪ Somalia ▪ Ethiopia ▪ South Africa ▪ Georgia ▪ South Sudan ▪ Ghana ▪ Sri Lanka ▪ Guatemala ▪ Sudan ▪ Guinea ▪ Surinam ▪ India ▪ Tanzania ▪ Indonesia ▪ ▪ Thailand ▪ Jordan ▪▪ Uganda ▪ Kenya ▪ Vietnam ▪ Lebanon ▪ Yemen ▪ Liberia ▪ Zambia ▪ Mali ▪ Zimbabwe ▪ Macedonia
- MSP scholarships are open to professionals who are nationals of – and living and working in – one of the countries listed below in the Middle East and North Africa region:
- Algeria • Egypt • Iran • Iraq • Jordan • Lebanon • Libya • Morocco • Syria • Tunisia.
- Applicants from Egypt, Jordan, and Lebanon are eligible for both OKP and MSP Scholarships.
- If you are 45 years or younger then they recommend you apply for the MSP Scholarship.
- How to Print Nigerian Customs Service Examination Slip 2020
- UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration 2020 Procedure
- World Food Programme PD Summer Internship 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020
- JAMB Form 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
Benefits of Nuffic Scholarships.
- OKP Scholarships: The Orange Knowledge Programme is a Dutch global development programme. The programme was kicked off mid-2017 for 5 years and involves 53 countries. The objective of the Orange Knowledge Programme is to contribute to society’s sustainable and inclusive development by strengthening the skills and knowledge of both individuals, groups of individuals and organisations. The key priorities for the programme are Food and nutrition security, Water, energy and climate, Sexual and reproductive health and rights, and Security and the rule of law. Cross-cutting themes relevant to all activities of the programme include Private Sector Development, Climate, and Gender and Inclusive Development (with specific attention to marginalised and discriminated groups).
- MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP). The MSP aims to contribute to the democratic transition in one of the 10 participating countries in the Middle East and North Africa region. It also seeks to build capacity within organisations by enabling employees (45 years and younger) to participate in short courses in various fields of study.
How to Apply Nuffic Scholarships 2020.
Apply Nuffic Scholarships >>> https://thehagueacademy.com/
Ensure that both your motivation and employer statement are clearly aligned to the Embassy Country Focus. Applications that show no relevance will NOT be eligible.
Motivation: The answers to the 3 motivation questions should clearly indicate the link between your organisation and position on the one hand, and (elements of) the Country Focus on the other hand. Be specific and base your answers on factual information. Refrain from copying information from our website. Read the Quality Guidelines to determine which information should be included in your motivation.
Document requirements: Prepare all your required documents in advance. Documents must be in PDF format and must not exceed 2 MB.