FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program 2021: First City Monument Bank (FCMB) in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria invite applications from graduates for the #FCMBFlexxtern 5.0 Internship Programme. Are you a fresh graduate between the ages of 18-30? Young, smart and still job hunting? You’re in luck! Here’s an opportunity to get hands-on work experience and mentorship through the #FCMBFlexxtern 3-month paid internship.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited is a member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while enhancing the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: #FCMBFlexxtern 5.0 Internship Programme
#FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria.
Our goal is to empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentor network through our partner organizations.
How to Participate
- Step 1: Upload a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling us why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Step 2: Click on Participate, fill the registration form and include the link to your YouTube video.
- Step 3 : Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you. The more votes you have, the higher your chances of winning.
- 3-month paid internship for 30 winners
- FREE 1-day career training session for 30 contestants, with Certificates of Participation.
FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program 2021 | Eligibility Criteria
- To enter The Contest, applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- Applicants must either be a fresh graduate not younger than 18 years or older than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations do not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during the Contest.
- Contestants must be fresh graduates having graduated not later than July 2020 and who studied any of the following courses:
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
- Literary Studies
- FCMB’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
- Prizes won during the Contest are not transferable to another person.
- The prizes won cannot be exchangeable for cash.
- The Contest deadlines including entry submission and voting deadlines are as indicated on different banners and promotional materials.
- Vetting of educational credentials will be carried out at any time during the Contest. Any contestant discovered to have submitted falsified documents or certificates will be immediately disqualified.
- FCMB reserves the right to use all creative assets including participant pictures, videos, graphics and other material related to The Contest in promotion of its Flexx product as well as any other FCMB product.
- By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations exclude themselves from all losses, expenses or damages that may be suffered or incurred by any of the Contestants as a result of entering into the contest, except such losses, expenses or damages are attributable to FCMB’s negligence or misconduct.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online