University of Queensland Liveris Academy Scholarship in Australia 2021/2022: Here is an exceptional opportunity for international students to benefit from financial support toward their academic pursuit. You are hereby invited to apply for University of Queensland Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme in Australia 2021-2022.
The purpose of the Scholarship Scheme is to encourage and support outstanding students in an Approved Program at The University of Queensland, through financial support and Membership of the Liveris Academy. The Liveris Academy is designed to cultivate the next generation of leaders with the capacity to address grand challenges at a time of dramatic socio-economic, technological and environmental change.
- CEGA Non-Resident Fellowship 2021 for Young African Social Scientists
- University of Bath Global Leaders Scholarships 2021/2022
- Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society/Landhaus Fellowship
- Picard Mid-year CBT Contest 2021 – Up to N200,000 Cash
- UNIZIK Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 Session
- Npower Fingerprint Enrollment & Verification Status Portal 2021
- Transylvania University International Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- McKinsey & Company Forward Virtual Learning Program 2021
- Izmir University of Economics International Student Scholarship 2021
- Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab PhD Scholarships 2021/2022
- University of Ibadan (UI) Course Registration Deadline 2020/2021
- LASU Course Registration Deadline for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- Guangdong Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship 2021
- Moroccan Scholarships for African Youth 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Login Portal – www.npower.gov.ng | NPVN Dashboard
- American University Washington College of Law Alumni Fund 2021
- Minnesota State University Moorhead International Student Scholarships 2021
- YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2021/2022
- Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships for Short Courses 2021/2022
- Brunel Business School MBA Scholarships 2021/2022
- Sabanci University FENS Full International Awards in Turkey 2021/2022
- AA RANO Foundation Scholarship 2021 for Kano Indigenes to Study AUSU
About the Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme.
A range of Scholarships sit within the framework of the Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme. Details of each of these Scholarships are given below and within the Scholarship rules which can be located under the ‘how to apply’ tab.
Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship – Apply here
The Scholarship was established in 2020 and is maintained by an endowed gift from The Stavros Niarchos Foundation. The Scholarship will be awarded to the applicants showing the greatest merit as demonstrated by academic achievement. Value and Duration: $9,000 for each year for minimum completion time of program.
Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship
The Scholarship was established in 2019 by Andrew and Paula Liveris and is maintained by the income generated from an endowed fund. Open for new applications for 2022. Recipients may also receive up to $10,000 travel support from the Liveris Academy for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities. Number awarded: Up to 5 each year. Applications to open July 2021 for commencing students Semester 1, 2022.
Alumina Industry Scholarship
The Alumina Industry Scholarship was established in 2020 under the Create Change Scholarship Match and Dow Chemical Challenge and is maintained by a gift from AQW Inc. Open for new applications for 2022. Up to 2 held in tenure. Applications to open July 2021 for continuing students Semester 1, 2022. Value and Duration: $10,000 for each year for 3 years.
How to Apply for University of Queensland Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme.
Interested applicant for University of Queensland Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme in Australia can submit application through application portal . You’re only eligible for the Scholarship, if the applicant –
- Submits an application to the Director by the closing date for applications;
- Is enrolled full-time in any undergraduate program at The University of Queensland;
- Does not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2021