CEGA Non-Resident Fellowship 2021 for Young African Social Scientists: The Center for Effective Global Action (CEGA) hereby announces the CEGA Non-Resident Fellowship for young African Social Scientists with the skills needed to carry out rigorous evaluations of economic development programs.
The fellowship will provide the successful fellows the chance to remotely audit courses at Berkeley or other universities, develop skills in impact evaluation, and have access to a personalized mentorship program to develop their research ideas.
- NOUN POP Exam Timetable 2021 – Final Draft 2021_1 Semester
- NOUN 2021_1 E-Exams Timetable 1st Semester 2020/2021
- General Tips For Applying A Chevening Scholarship/Fellowship 2021/2022
- American University Washington College of Law Alumni Fund 2021
- Minnesota State University Moorhead International Student Scholarships 2021
- YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2021/2022
- Brunel Business School MBA Scholarships 2021/2022
- Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships for Short Courses 2021/2022
- Sabanci University FENS Full International Awards in Turkey 2021/2022
- Al-Qalam University Admission List 2020/2021 Session
- NTIC/NMC 18th Annual National Mathematics Competition 2021
- MAN @ 50 Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards for Ondo Indigenes
- Skidmore College Need-based Financial Aid Awards 2021
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive Scholarships 2021/2022
- WASCAL Postgraduate Scholarships for West African Students 2021/2022
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2021
- National College of Ireland Scholarships 2021 for International Students
To be eligible for the CEGA Non-Resident Fellowship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be researchers from East or West Africa who hold a staff or student position at a research institution, university, or other organization headquartered in Africa.
- Must have completed a master’s degree within the last 10 years in economics, statistics, epidemiology/public health, or another social science discipline.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Be available for a 12 weeks fellowship program if selected.
How to Apply for CEGA Non-Resident Fellowship 2021.
Interested applicants for the CEGA Non-Resident Fellowship 2021 are to review the full-length RFA before submitting their applications.
Application Deadline: 21st June 2021