McKinsey & Company Forward Virtual Learning Program 2021: McKinsey is pleased to launch its Forward Virtual Learning Program that offers a unique and transformational experience for young professionals across industries and job functions.
The program is equipped to teach young professionals to navigate the future workplace and afford you with the skills needed to succeed – such as problem solving, digital and analytical skills, social and emotional intelligence.
- NOUN POP Exam Timetable 2021 – Final Draft 2021_1 Semester
- NOUN 2021_1 E-Exams Timetable 1st Semester 2020/2021
- General Tips For Applying A Chevening Scholarship/Fellowship 2021/2022
- American University Washington College of Law Alumni Fund 2021
- Minnesota State University Moorhead International Student Scholarships 2021
- YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2021/2022
- Brunel Business School MBA Scholarships 2021/2022
- Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships for Short Courses 2021/2022
- Sabanci University FENS Full International Awards in Turkey 2021/2022
- Al-Qalam University Admission List 2020/2021 Session
- NTIC/NMC 18th Annual National Mathematics Competition 2021
- MAN @ 50 Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards for Ondo Indigenes
- Skidmore College Need-based Financial Aid Awards 2021
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive Scholarships 2021/2022
- WASCAL Postgraduate Scholarships for West African Students 2021/2022
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2021
- National College of Ireland Scholarships 2021 for International Students
Forward’s three-level, virtual learning program offers access to McKinsey’s cutting-edge content and a community of peers while ensuring to equip you with practical skills and tools to apply throughout your career. Forward is launching in Africa, with plans to expand to other countries.
What are the benefits of this program?
Young professionals who enroll for the program should at the end of the day be able to:
- Apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology to improve your work.
- Creatively tackle complex business challenges and communicate your messages effectively and clearly.
- Adapt, be resilient and work successfully both independently and in teams.
Who’s Eligible to Apply?
Applicants for the McKinsey & Company Forward Virtual Learning Program 2021 are to meet the following criteria:
- Be a university graduate
- Have no more than five years of formal work experience (not including internships).
- Be currently employed in a private small/medium company, not for profit organization, non-governmental organization or be self-employed.
- Have a good command of the English language
How to Apply for McKinsey & Company Forward Virtual Learning Program.
Interested applicants for the McKinsey & Company Forward Virtual Learning Program 2021 are to apply online if they meet the eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline: May 30th 2021