Guangdong Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship 2021: Guangdong Government is inviting applications from intelligent and eligible international students for its Outstanding International Student Scholarship 2021 for undergraduate and graduate studies in the universities of Guangdong Province.
The scholarships is highly competitive, available to students with good academic records. The award covers One-off payment subsidy: RMB￥30,000 per person for doctoral students; RMB ￥20,000 per person for master’s students; RMB￥10,000 per person for bachelor’s students.
Guangdong Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship is established by Guangdong Provincial Government to attract outstanding international students for undergraduate and graduate studies in the universities of Guangdong Province. As one of the key comprehensive universities, South China Normal University (SCNU) undertakes the enrolment of international students under this government scholarship.
- American University Washington College of Law Alumni Fund 2021
- Minnesota State University Moorhead International Student Scholarships 2021
- YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2021/2022
- Brunel Business School MBA Scholarships 2021/2022
- Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships for Short Courses 2021/2022
- Sabanci University FENS Full International Awards in Turkey 2021/2022
- Al-Qalam University Admission List 2020/2021 Session
- NTIC/NMC 18th Annual National Mathematics Competition 2021
- MAN @ 50 Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards for Ondo Indigenes
- Skidmore College Need-based Financial Aid Awards 2021
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive Scholarships 2021/2022
- WASCAL Postgraduate Scholarships for West African Students 2021/2022
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2021
- National College of Ireland Scholarships 2021 for International Students
Guangdong Govt. Outstanding International Student Award Application Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Guangdong Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship 2021, candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be international student.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants should apply for undergraduate or graduate study.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for undergraduate studies must have a graduation diploma of senior high school or higher education and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must be rated excellent in their previous study and select appropriate discipline in accordance with his/her interest and academic background with well-prepared study or research plan.
- Applicants should be self-funded students. This application is not open to those who have been awarded with other scholarship.
- Applicant should pay all the tuition and fees. Scholarship will be given out as one-off payment to the scholarship winner’s account.
Guangdong Government Outstanding Scholarship 2021 Scholarship Benefits
- One-off payment subsidy: RMB￥30,000 per person for doctoral students;
- RMB ￥20,000 per person for master’s students;
- RMB￥10,000 per person for bachelor’s students
How to Apply for Guangdong Government Outstanding Scholarship 2021.
Applicants are eligible for scholarship assessment only after they are admitted by SCNU.
Step 1: Please register at our admission website and submit the application and print out the application form. Website: http://istudy.scnu.edu.cn
Step 2: Download the scholarship application form (see attached). Please fill it, print it out, and sign it.
Step 3: Send your documents to SCNU admission offices by post before the application deadline. Postal addresses are as follow:
Room A104, School of International Culture, South China Normal University, No.55 Zhongshan Avenue West, Guangzhou, P. R. China, Post Code : 510631
Tel: 0086-20-85215350, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Step 4: Pay the application fee – RMB￥420 yuan. (You will receive an email on requesting you to pay the application fee to the account of South China Normal University.)
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021