The UWC movement is a non-profit making organization with International Headquarters in London. The Nigerian National Committee was founded in 1982. Currently, Mr. Hakeem Belo-Osagie (an alumnus of UWC) is the Chairman of the Committee while Mr. Akintola Williams (CBE, OFR) is the National Patron.
The UWC movement seeks outstanding students who want to become change-makers for a better world, regardless of their socio-economic, religious, national, ethnic or cultural background. If you are a passionate learner, excited at the prospect of studying and living with young people from around the world, a UWC education is for you.
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NALDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020 & How to Apply | www.nalda.ng
- www.nalda.ng – NALDA Volunteer Programme Portal [Register / Login]
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
Nigerian National Committee for the United World Colleges (UWC) invites applications for:
- The Nigerian National Committee for the United World Colleges (UWC) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian candidates for a limited number of need-based scholarship awards and fee-paying places in some UWCs.
- The colleges prepare students for a two-year International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Certificate. Parents/Guardians may be required to foot the bills of their wards flight ticket, pocket money, health insurance, clothing etc. where applicable. Some scholarship awards may only partially cover the cost of tuition and accommodation.
Requirements for Nigerian National Committee Annual UWC Scholarship.
To be eligible to apply:
- Candidates must have demonstrated outstanding academic ability and must have obtained the Senior School Certificate SSC/GCE ‘O Levels or their recognized equivalent.
- Exceptional students in SS3 may also apply on the basis of their 2 years continuous assessment.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 16 and 17 years (birth certificate required).
- Candidates must also submit an essay and Principal’s recommendation with their application
Deadline: 29th October, 2020 by 4.00 pm.
How to Apply 2021 Nigerian National Committee Annual UWC Scholarship
An Application fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) is payable on submission of the application while candidates from any public school who are nominated by the school may pay a reduced fee of N1000.00 (One Thousand Naira only). Payment is by a Bank Draft drawn on any Nigerian Bank in favour of the Nigerian National Committee for the United World Colleges (Call/WhatsApp 09058169893 for account details). Alternatively, pay through Paystack Payment Gateway on our website www.ng.uwc.org.
Forms can be downloaded HERE
- In the past shortlisted candidates have been invited for a rigorous selection exercise at the Sea School Apapa Lagos. In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the National Committee will monitor the situation carefully and determine the most appropriate way to conduct the selection exercise in December 2020 so as to safeguard the lives and health of the participants.
If you wish to set-up an appointment to discuss your application, please contact us via: Email: [email protected], Tel: 09058169893