NYSC 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Winding-Up/Passing-Out Date: The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Winding-up/Passing Out date has been announced.
The Management of the National Youth Service Corps has fixed Thursday 16th July, 2020 for the Winding up/Passing out activities of the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream 2 Corps Members Nationwide.
The exercise is to be carried out with all the associated activities, culminating in the Passing-out parade. All states including FCT are to prepare for the entire ramifications of the Winding-up/Passing-out programme.
NYSC Passing Out Events for 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Corpers.
Thursday, 16th July, 2020 has been approved for the Passing-Out of the 2019 Batch ‘B’ (Stream II) Corps Members from the National Service.
Given the obtaining situation of COVID-19, the required protocol of prevention and control, including physical distancing, should be strictly adhered to.
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NALDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020 & How to Apply | www.nalda.ng
- www.nalda.ng – NALDA Volunteer Programme Portal [Register / Login]
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
Accordingly, State/FCT Co-ordinators are to note the following.
- Create the enabling environment, preferably, open spaces for the distribution of Certificates of National Service, by having at least ten (10) service points.
- The distribution of the Certificates In the States/FCT should be staggered for a period of ten (10) days, in the first instance, in compliance with the requirements of social distancing.
- Each distribution point should not have more than thirty (30) Corps Members, with three (3) to five (5) NYSC officials supervising the process/doing the distribution.
State Coordinators are enjoined to establish effectual contacts with Security Agencies for this period, and to ensure that all the requirements of physical distancing are strictly observed, please.
Congratulations on completion of the National Service and God bless.