Salem University Postgraduate Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: The Salem University, Lokoja postgraduate admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Salem University various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of Masters and Ph.D. degrees at Salem University Nigeria. Kindly go through the information on this page and follow the instructions clearly to learn how you can become a student at one of the prestigious Universities in Nigeria.
- Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) Scholarships 2020
- ADSU Graduation List for 2009/2010 to 2017/2018 Academic Sessions
- Redeemers University Postgraduate Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Southwestern University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- South Western University HND Conversion Form 2020/2021 Session
- Redeemers University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIOSUN 13th Matriculation Ceremony Date & Schedule 2019/2020
- UNIOSUN Fresh Students Screening Registration Procedure 2019/2020
- Crowded Banks & Bus Stops Spotted as Lockdown Eases in Lagos & FCT
- Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition 2020 for Entrepreneurs
- How To Withdraw Opera News Hub Earnings to Your Bank Account [Guide]
- Opera News Hub Monthly Income Calculation Guide for Creators 2020
- Npower Stipend Increment 2020 Latest News Today
Candidates applying for admission into the postgraduate programme shall satisfy the general University requirements in addition to providing the following:
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- Two reference letters from academicians.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
- Original certificates for sighting.
How to Apply Salem University PG Form 2020/2021 Academic Session.
1. Visit https://www.salemuniversity.edu.ng/postgraduate-admission/ to begin application processes
2. Click on the 2020/2021 Academic Session
3. Click on the Postgraduate Admission Link
4. Carefully read the instructions before you start the application process.
5. Complete the application form and upload the required documents.