Thailand International Postgraduate Programme TIPP Scholarships 2020: The Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA) Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand is now accepting applications from eligible candidates from developing countries for its 2020 International Postgraduate Programme Scholarships. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) Scholarships is 30th June, 2020.
Today, in addition to fellowships and scholarships offered as part of bilateral and triangular development cooperation projects, TICA offers 70 postgraduate scholarships for government officials from developing countries around the world.
Table of Contents
Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) was introduced in 2000 as a framework in providing postgraduate scholarships for developing partners. Believing that knowledge sharing is an important pillar of South-South Cooperation, TIPP offers opportunities for Thailand and its partners to exchange their experiences and best practices that would contribute to long-term and sustainable development for all.
Scholarships 2020 Eligibility.
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list.
- Candidates should be working in the area related to the course provided.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience related field or related to graduate degree.
- Candidates must have a good command of English.
Candidates who English is not the first language and Bachelor’s degree was not taught in English have to pass an English Language proficiency test according to criteria announced by University regulations.
- It is recommended that candidates be less than 50 years of age.
- Candidates must have good physical and mental condition.
- TICA reserves the rights to revoke scholarship offered to awardees who violate rules and regulations.
- Other requirements apart from these will be under consideration by the University regulations.
TIPP Scholarships Benefits.
The Royal Thai Government will bear the following expenses for successful candidates during their study in Thailand. The expenses include:
- Return economy class air ticket and airport pick – up service
- Monthly subsistence, settlement, books and thesis allowance
- Tuition fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
How to Apply TIPP Scholarships 2020.
The candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation (such as Ministry of Foreign Affairs) or by relevant central government agencies for which the nominated candidates currently work. Nomination must be in line with relevant rules and regulations of the nominating countries/territories. The National Focal Point will forward the nominated candidates’ documents to the Royal Thai Embassy/Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations/Royal Thai Consulate-General accredited to eligible countries/territories.
Please prepare one (1) original with two (2) copies of each document as these following items:
- TIPP application form here
- Medical report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s degree (to show the courses that you have learnt throughout the Bachelor’s degree)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
All forms are duly filled out and endorsed by the candidates’ supervisor and the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation. All of related documents must be in English.
The candidates must fill in the online application form on TICA website: Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA). Menu: Fellowships and Scholarships, Sub – menu: Thailand International Postgraduate Programme, Click on: TIPP 2020.