Access Bank Liberia Limited Recruitment for Application Admin Experts : This is to inform you that Access Bank Liberia Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Application Admin Expert. The position is located in Liberia, Monrovia. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification with at least 2 years experience.
The Access Bank Liberia – ABL is a part of a growing chain of international banks. Its shareholders are multinational entities including AccessHolding AG of Germany- a joint stock holding company, International Finance Corporation (IFC) – the private sector arm of the World Bank Group; African Development Bank- a development bank which aims at promoting economic and social development in Africa; and European Investment Bank – the long-term lending bank of the European Union.
The Bank is a full-fledged commercial bank, offering in a transparent, professional and sustainable way appropriate financial services to the Liberian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- How to Download Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- How to Print Nigerian Customs Service Examination Slip 2020
- UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration 2020 Procedure
- World Food Programme PD Summer Internship 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020
- JAMB Form 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020
- NYSC Mobilization Timetable 2020 Batch A
- NYSC Senate List 2020 For All Institutions – Batch A
- Oyo State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment
Location: Liberia, Monrovia
Length of Contract: 1 year renewable
- Access Bank Liberia Limited is seeking to recruit a qualified individual as Application Admin Expert.
- The Application Admin Expert shall work as a strategic support staff to the IT Department and be responsible to aid the CIO in ensuring that application systems are maintained, available, secured, and deployed in line with the Bank standards.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Planning, deploying, configuring and maintaining ABL applications and electronic channels
- Install, manage and administer database servers such as MSSQL, MySQL and others
- Manages and support the Core Banking Application (myMBS)
- Ensure regular database backup, storage, and recovery at all times.
- Ensure database design, installation requirements and deployment.
- Assist in conduction training for end user on the use of core banking application (myMBS) and other applications and provide information on resolving problems.
- Implementing new releases and patch updated of Bank Applications;
- Installs new banking software modules, updates or fixes (planning, local testing and in case of new functionalities, train the trainer)
- Develop customized reports.
- Function as second level support for questions related to the business functionality of the banking system
- Supervise applications projects in connection with Banking Application
- Maintain and update documentation of systems and applications
- Understanding of API – working and connecting with API of other vendors
- Capable of API delivery end to end which includes Planning, Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of API(s).
- Transfer knowledge to other IT Colleagues
Access Bank Liberia Limited Recruitment for Application Admin Experts Requirements
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot applications problems
- Experience of Web applications deployment (Web Application Proxy, Reverse proxy, Load-balancing)
- Strong experience of MS SQL setup, configuration, administration, monitoring, performance optimization and backup
- Knowledge on current mobile technologies
- Abreast with current technologies in application development
- Familiarity with various programming languages and technologies (e.g. C/C++, JAVA, Python, RUBY, SQL, CURL,Nodejs RESTful APIs, etc.)
- Sound experience in software deployment project coordination
- High level understanding of Server technologies would be beneficial
- Knowledge of computer network, hardware and software.
- Knowledge of network security methods and techniques
- Ability to operate on a scheduled 24-hour on-call basis
- Strong inter-personal, writing and communication skills
- Output-oriented work habits
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position
- Health Insurance
- Free Accommodation will be provided in the company’s apartment
- Bonus Based on satisfactory completed project at the discretion of Management
- 20 days Annual Leave with 1 return flight paid by the company.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2020.
How to Apply Access Bank Liberia Limited Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Cover Letters and CV including testimony of all relevant documents to the Human Resources Department, email at: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.