NIS Comptroller in the state, Zainab Lawal, said the management of NIS had approved the gradual easing of e-registration in compliance with the directive of the federal government after the nationwide COVID-19 lockdown.”
Comptroller Lawa said all state commands across the country had been directed to commence the e-registration exercise on Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
She said they had been directed to adopt all precautionary measures against COVID-19 as provided by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) such as routine environmental cleaning of the registration centres.
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration 2020 Form [UPDATE]
- NALDA Volunteer Programme Recruitment
- Npower Batch C Eligibility for Registration: Age, Qualifications, Documents
- NALDA Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal – www.nalda.ng/naldang
- NYSC Online Registration for Batch A PCMs Commences
- EFCC Apprehends First Bank Staff for N18m ATM Fraud