Nigeria Immigration Service to Recommence e-Registration in Nasarawa: The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has concluded plans to recommence electronic registration of migrants in Nasarawa State.
NIS Comptroller in the state, Zainab Lawal, said the management of NIS had approved the gradual easing of e-registration in compliance with the directive of the federal government after the nationwide COVID-19 lockdown.”
Comptroller Lawa said all state commands across the country had been directed to commence the e-registration exercise on Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
She said they had been directed to adopt all precautionary measures against COVID-19 as provided by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) such as routine environmental cleaning of the registration centres.
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration 2020 Form [UPDATE]
- NALDA Volunteer Programme Recruitment
- Npower Batch C Eligibility for Registration: Age, Qualifications, Documents
- NALDA Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal – www.nalda.ng/naldang
- NYSC Online Registration for Batch A PCMs Commences
- EFCC Apprehends First Bank Staff for N18m ATM Fraud