Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure – Current Payscale : In this article, you’ll discover the current Nigerian Immigration Service salary payscale to its workers beginning from the highest rank to the lowest. See more information below;
The salary structure of the Nigeria Immigration is just like that of Customs, Police, NSCDC and other paramilitary agencies and organizations but different from those of the Army, Navy and Air force. This is so because it is based on the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS). The information on how much each of these armed bodies earn is not easy to come by, especially their high ranking officers.
RELATED: Nigerian Navy Salary Structure
Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure – Current Payscale
The popular and influential organisation today, ‘Nigerian immigration’ was carved out from the Nigerian Police officially in 1958 with the main purpose of managing the immigration policy in Nigeria. It is the duty of immigration officers to validate and administer passports to citizens. That is why the NIS job is one of the most sought after jobs in Nigeria.
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment is Out – APPLY HERE
- Nigeria Custom Service Salary Structure & How Much NCS Pays
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure | FG Salary Scale
Nigeria Immigration Service Ranks
Below are how officers are ranked in the NIS from the highest to the lowest rank
- Comptroller General Immigration Service
- Assistant Comptrollers General
- Superintendent of Immigration
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration
- Senior Inspector of Immigration
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration
- Immigration Assistant
- Passport Officers
Nigerian Airforce Past Questions and Answers | Download NAF Past Questions
Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure
The Nigerian immigration salary range sees the Comptroller General salary (highest rank in the service) earn up to N3million in a year while Passport officers starting salary can be as little as 30,000 Naira per month.
On average, the average salary a Nigeria Immigration officer will earn as a graduate should be N150,000 in a month with other benefits and bonuses attached.
MORE INTERESTING ARTICLES:
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- Carlcare Development Nigeria Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Fortune Security Company Limited Recruitment
- CWAY Group Recruitment Application Form
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program
For those who want to apply for positions in the service, should know that recruitment into the NIS is normally a yearly exercise and is usually published on newspapers and also on the immigration’s recruitment website.
It is free as you would not be expected to pay money to anyone if you want to join Nigeria Immigration.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.