Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019 : Sterling Bank Plc invites applications for its 2019 Graduate Trainee Program. The Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential. If you are determined to succeed, we will help you reach your potential.
The Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
- vacancy.customs.gov.ng – NCS Recruitment Application Guide 2019
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
- FCSC Recruitment Portal www.nigeriacivilservice.com – Today’s Update
- How to Print TESCOM Employment Application Slip [Ekiti State Jobs]
- NPF Names Of Successful Candidates 2019 For Medical Screening
Table of Contents
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Sterling Graduate Trainee Program 2019
About the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program
- The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
- At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
- If you are determined to succeed, we will help you reach your potential.
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program Eligibility
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply
Note: Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… etc.
Here’s what we look for:
- Digital savvy
- Responsibility and Ownership
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
- Step 3: Assessment Center
- Step 4: Final Interview
- Step 5: Foundation School.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here https://sterling.ng/graduate-trainee/
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.