Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 & How to Apply : Sterling Bank Plc invites applications for its 2019 Graduate Trainee Program. The Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential. If you are determined to succeed, we will help you reach your potential.
The Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Before you continue with the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program, below are some trending job updates in Nigeria specially picked for you.
- Microsoft Nigeria Student & Recent Graduate Program 2019
- Microsoft Software Engineering Internship Form 2019/2020
- Taraba State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 & How to Apply
- Npower Beneficiaries Threatens Protest Over Delay 2019 October Stipend Payment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment for Corporate Communications Specialist
- Npower News Today in November 2019 – Stipend & Salary Updates
- Cornerstone Insurance Recruitment 2019/2020
- Andela Nigeria Internship Cycle 3 Programme 2020
- Npower Stipend News Update Today 2019 on October Payment Delay
- Bible Society of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
- Npower October/November Stipend Payment Date 2019 – Npower Salary News
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- FG BEA Scholarship Exam Date 2020/2021 www.fsbn.com.ng
- Carlcare Development Nigeria Recruitment 2019 for Graduates
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Fresh Job Vacancies
- Fortune Security Company Limited Recruitment 2019 Form
- CWAY Group Recruitment Application Form 2019 & How to Apply
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2019 Current News Update Today
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019
Applications are invited for:
- The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
- At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
- If you are determined to succeed, we will help you reach your potential.
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply
Note: Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… etc.
Here’s what we look for:
- Digital savvy
- Responsibility and Ownership
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
- Step 3: Assessment Center
- Step 4: Final Interview
- Step 5: Foundation School.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply online
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.