Microsoft Nigeria Student & Recent Graduate Program 2019 (Customer Facing Technologies) : This is to inform all students and recent graduates that, Microsoft Nigeria, a worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following students and recent graduates positions listed below.
The Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Related Posts: Microsoft Software Engineering Internship Form 2019/2020
- Npower News Today in November 2019 – Stipend & Salary Updates
- Cornerstone Insurance Recruitment 2019/2020
- Andela Nigeria Internship Cycle 3 Programme 2020
- Npower Stipend News Update Today 2019 on October Payment Delay
- Bible Society of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
- Npower October/November Stipend Payment Date 2019 – Npower Salary News
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- FG BEA Scholarship Exam Date 2020/2021 www.fsbn.com.ng
- Carlcare Development Nigeria Recruitment 2019 for Graduates
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Fresh Job Vacancies
- Fortune Security Company Limited Recruitment 2019 Form
- CWAY Group Recruitment Application Form 2019 & How to Apply
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2019 Current News Update Today
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019
Applications are invited for:
Job number: 733915
Locations: Kenya, Nigeria, Turkey, South Africa, Jordan
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
Travel: 0-25 %
- Are you insatiably curious? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation?
- If yes – Our Graduate Experience is designed for you.
This is where ideas get transformed into technology:
- By focusing on the technical side of things, you’ll get a first-hand look at our revolutionary business solutions, and a say in how we make good products even better.
- If all goes well, we may even progress with one of your ideas – an idea that could change the course of technology.
- Taking on a customer facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers.
- We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients.
- If you like the idea of creating technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
Qualifications Required for Microsoft Nigeria Student & Recent Graduate Program 2019
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree
- Education background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT & Business innovation or other related fields
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology related fields
- Combining business acumen with technological experience
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and local language is required
- Full work authorization is required.
What’s in it for me?
- Foundation: Microsoft is a workplace unlike any other. Our graduate experience helps new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex global organization and position themselves for success.
- Purpose: Our interactive program is designed to complement a graduates day- to-day role. It exposes them to senior leaders and high-level business strategy to ensure they are plugged into the bigger vision.
- Network: Our graduate experience provides the opportunity to connect and learn from more hundreds of peers and alumni in more than 80 countries – to create professional relationships and cross-cultural experiences that are invaluable to career success.
- And much more including global networking & mentoring opportunities and full competitive Microsoft benefits package!
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.