This article will guide you through on how to download Nigeria Police Names Of Successful Candidates 2019 For Medical Screening.
The Nigeria police shortlisted candidates 2019 PDF recruitment shortlist for 2019/2020 Npf constable screening is finally out online.
Are you searching online for:
- How you can Check List of Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates for Training Exercise 2019?
- If NPF Shortlist 2019 is Out?
- When will NPF final list for training will be published online?
- How to download NPF Final List 2019 for Training Exercise? e.t.c
The Nigeria Police Force has released the names of successful applicants in its concluded recruitment exercise. This is coming a day after the Federal High Court, Abuja ordered both the police and the Police Service Commission to maintain status quo in the recruitment exercise.
The Federal High Court, Abuja, on Wednesday, ordered the Inspector General (I-G) of Police, Mohammed Adamu, and the Police Service Commission (PSC) to maintain a status quo on the ongoing recruitment of 10, 000 officers. Read more detail here.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment Application Form
- NAUTH Graduate Internship Recruitment Form
- NITDEF Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Embassy of Italy Recruitment for Commercial Officer 2019
- How To Check Nigeria Civil Defence Corps Screening Date Online
- CDFIPB Guarantor Form 2019 PDF Download (FREE)
According to a post on the verified Twitter handle of the Nigeria Police Force,@policeng, the IGP has vetted the list.
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES IN THE 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE INTO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE 24th OCTOBER, 2019.
Download here: https://www.npf.gov.ng/information/index.php
Final Words on NPF Names Of Successful Candidates 2019
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NPF Names Of Successful Candidates 2019, kindly drop your feedback via the comment section below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.