Federal Civil Service Commission Salary Structure: The latest list of Federal Civil Service Commission Salary Structure is now updated from the least staff to the director of the FCSC based on various grade levels.
The salary structure of the FCSC i.e Federal civil service commission is paid according to the hierarchy and structure in the service. This entails that a Graduate salary with B.Sc will not be higher than the Director of the FSC who is the highest officer in the service.
FCSC Salary Structure: In this article, we are going to provide you with current information about the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Commission salary scale and structure.
READ ALSO: NALDA Registration Portal Login
- 1 Federal Civil Service Commission Salary Structure.
- 2 Responsibilities of the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC).
- 3 Most Search Keywords on This
- 4 FCSC Current Salary Structure.
However, from the guide below, you will understand all the system, especially, the amount of money you are to expect if enlisted.
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers, and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
The reason why most young Nigerians apply for the commission’s recruitment process online almost every year is that the Federal Civil Service Commission is been touted as one of the highest paying establishment in Nigeria and also one of the best places you can work in especially if you want to build a successful career with job security and many financial benefits.
- NALDA Recruitment Form Portal & How to Apply
- FCMB Youth Entrepreneurship Masterclass
- FCMB SheVentures Mentorship Program
- Nigerian National Committee Annual UWC Scholarship
- FG Young Farmers Network Recruitment
- How to Apply N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment – NALDA Recruitment
Responsibilities of the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC).
Before we list the Federal Civil Service Commission salary structure for applicants who are interested to know, I shall list their responsibilities or better still the duties performed by the commission which includes:
- Recruitment of senior officers;
- Providing the necessary guidelines on the promotions, discipline, and appointments of it’s staff;
- Duty to represent the civil service commissioners at senior staff committee meetings of ministries;
- Reviewing and approving the recommendations on disciplinary cases of senior officers;
- To ensure the promotion of officers to senior positions by conducting promotion interviews and exams.
Most Search Keywords on This
- Federal civil service commission salary structure
- Nigeria civil service grade levels
- Level 8 salary in Nigeria
- Federal government salary scale
- Contiss salary structure in Nigeria
- Conpss salary structure
- Lagos state salary structure
- Civil service salary scale
- Grade level 08 salary in Nigeria.
FCSC Current Salary Structure.
The salary structure in this post was based on the set minimum wage of N18,000. Below is the full details of the salary structure.
- Amotekun Corps Salary Structure & Ranks
- Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure [CBN Salary Scale]
- Npower Salary Structure – See Current Npower Monthly Stipend
- Search for Common Ground Salaries in Nigeria – SFCG Salary Structure
- INEC Salary Structure For All Grade Levels [Current Salary Scale]
- NDIC Salary Structure & How They Pay Their Workers
- NPF Salary Structure – New Nigeria Police Salary Payscale
- EFCC Salary Structure – Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Salary
- Nigeria Custom Service Salary Structure & How Much NCS Pays
- CBN Salary Structure – Current Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure
Before going deep into the salary structure, It is worth mentioning, that minimal wages on the federal civil service position are N18,000. You can find a full list of wages depending on the level of knowledge below.
Least paid staff
The least paid staff on Grade Level 01 Step 01 will receive N18,900 per month that sums to an annual salary of N226,800. A little higher than the minimal wage at the FCSC.
The school graduate who is currently on Grade Level 04 and Step 1 will earn a little more than the least staff – N242,994 per year.
Having Grade Level 06 Step 01, the officer at the FCSC will receive an annual salary of N316, 229. After attaining Step 15 on the same Grade Level, he will receive N487,295.
Diploma certificate holder
The diploma certificate holder on Grade Level 07 Step 01 will receive N43,163 per month at the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Commission. It sums up to an annual salary of N517,965
On Grade Level 09 Step 01 they will receive N780,656 per year. After attaining Step 15, they will get N1,152,698. Just compare that to the Officer’s’ salary!
Graduate on Level 08 Step 15 is between the Officers’ Level 09 Step 01 and Level 09 Step 15. They will receive N81,000 monthly working at the Federal Civil Service Commission. This sums up to a salary of N978,663 yearly.
Director of the Federal Civil Service
No doubt, the director is the most paid position at the FCSC. On Grade Level 17 Step 9 he will get a monthly salary of N454,344 (more that the school leaver will receive per year!). It amounts to an annual salary of N5,452,136. Shocking, isn’t it?
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Civil Service Commission Salary Structure, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.