INEC Salary Structure For All Grade Levels & How Much They Pay Their Staffs : If you’re anxious to know how much is the Independent National Electoral Commission Salary Structure is, this post is for you. Are you searching INEC salary scale? Do you want to get the current INEC salary scale? Do you want to know how much INEC pay their staff? If yes, you’re at the right page.
In this article, we will show you the detailed information regarding the complete INEC salary scale and how much they pay their officers.
Furthermore, this guide will showcase to you, how much Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) pays each staff.
Table of Contents
INEC Salary Structure For All Grade Levels.
RECOMMENDED: How to Apply INEC Recruitment
The INEC recruitment is ongoing and you might be wondering if it makes sense to join such a body. >> Apply INEC Recruitment form here
Well, looking at the weight of responsibility of ensuring a successful electoral process in Nigeria that rests on the shoulder of INEC workers, it is only normal for anyone to ask this big question; how much do INEC workers earn?
INEC Officers Salary Scale.
If you are curious about the Independent National Electoral Commission salary structure, then you are on the right page. We put this article together to ensure you know how much INEC pays their workers. If you are look forward to getting INEC jobs, then read further.
This article covers questions like;
- What INEC is all about
- The duties of INEC officials
- The salary structure of the Independent National Electoral Commission
- The benefit package that INEC workers get
- INEC qualification and rank structure
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), set up in 1998, is the electoral body which was set up to oversee elections in Nigeria.
Duties of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Officials.
INEC officials’ duties include;
- Organize, undertake and supervise all elections to the offices of the President and Vice-President, the Governor and Deputy Governor of a State, and to the membership of the Senate, the House of Representatives and the House of Assembly of each state of the federation.
- Register political parties in accordance with the provisions of the constitution and Act of the National Assembly
- Monitor the organization and operation of the political parties, including their finances; conventions, congresses and party primaries.
- Arrange for the annual examination and auditing of the funds and accounts of political parties, and publish a report on such examination and audit for public information.
- Conduct voter and civic education.
Independent National Electoral Commission Salary Structure.
INEC standard payment for election officers
Presiding officers/Assistant presiding officers salary structure.
|Feeding||N1000.00 @ N500.00 per day|
|Transport to LGA||N3000.00 per person|
|TRAINING||Training Allowance||N3000.00 @N1000.00 per Day|
INEC Salary Structure for AD-HOC Staff
The table below shows the job role, grade level, and salary structure of INEC ad-hoc staff members.
|Job Role||Employment/ grade level||Salary (₦)|
|Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) at INEC||GL 10 – 14||₦ 1,060,833 – ₦2,101,600|
|Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO)||GL 07||₦638,133 – ₦961,577|
|Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager||GL 07||₦ 638,133 – ₦961,577|
|Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)||GL 07||₦638,133 – ₦961,577|
Related Salary Structures in Nigeria.
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure – Current Payscale
- Nigeria Custom Service Salary Structure & How Much NCS Pays
- Nigerian Navy Salary Structure – See Current Navy Payscale
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
- EFCC Salary Structure – Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Salary
- NPF Salary Structure – New Nigeria Police Salary Payscale
- INEC Salary Structure For All Grade Levels [Current Salary Scale]
- NDIC Salary Structure & How They Pay Their Workers
- Npower Salary Structure – See Current Npower Monthly Stipend
- Search for Common Ground Salaries in Nigeria – SFCG Salary Structure
Independent National Electoral Commission Qualification and Salary Structure
The salaries of Independent National Electoral Commission staff members is largely affected by their qualification. Meaning that the higher qualification you have, the better chances you have of earning well.
So if you look forward to working with INEC, then you should be prepared to get a higher qualification to increase your earning power.
Independent National Electoral Commission Qualification and Salary Structure
|Qualification||Grade Level||Salary Range per Annum|
|School Leavers||Grade Level (GL 04)||₦376,194 – ₦497,000|
|Diploma Certificate Holders||Grade Level (GL 07)||₦638,133 – ₦961,577|
|Graduates||Grade Level (GL 08)||₦799,421 – ₦1,174,395|
|Director||Grade Level (GL 14)||₦1,503,149 – ₦2,101,600|
Independent National Electoral Commission Staff Welfare
Employee welfare entails everything from services, facilities and benefits that are provided or done by an employer for the comfort of an employee. It is undertaken in order to motivate employees and raise the productivity levels.
In many cases, the employee welfare comes in monetary form, but it doesn’t always work that way all the time. Other form of employee welfare include housing, health, insurance, transportation etc. Employers may also cater for the welfare of the employees by monitoring their working environment.
INEC staff welfare includes;
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) staff members basically enjoy benefits that other civil servant enjoy. One of the benefits that they enjoy is accommodation, the body makes sure that members get accommodation allowance. Most times this allowance is mostly available to senior officials.
Considering the nature of their job, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) provides its staff members’ with transport allowance. Official cars are issued to its members to ensure smooth performance of their task and aid comfort of staff members. INEC provides transport allowance of ₦3000 for election officers at ₦1000 per day during the election period.
The health of its members is also a priority to the commission. Provisions are made to cater for the medical need of staff members. Health measures are put in place to ensure that staff members are healthy enough to carry out duties.
The Independent National Electoral Commission ensures that staff members participate in the national public service pension scheme. The scheme ensures that staff members get a percent of their annual salary at the end of the month. The pension pay is highly dependent on the years of employment.
The Independent National Electoral Commission ensures that outstanding employees are rewarded and promoted. A promotion in office for a staff member means an increment in salary and improved general benefits. According to report released by INEC in 2018, a total of 847 junior staff and 1,362 senior staff were promoted after passing the examinations.
Promotion is a big part of INEC benefit package to outstanding staff members.
Like other government bodies, INEC runs a cooperative society that boost staff member’s financial status and ability. The cooperative stands as a body that coordinate individuals to in organizing a pool of private fund for staff members.
INEC offer staff members training opportunity to help them perform their task better. INEC directors go for different trainings from time. INEC also undertakes the responsibility of conducting in-house training for new members, election officers and ad-hoc staff members.
- inec salary structure
- inec officers salary
- inec officer salary
- inec recruitment
- inec salary news
- inec officers salary scale
- inec current salary structure
- inec minimum wage
Now that you’ve finally know the INEC salary structure and the amount they pay their officers, kindly do your own part by sharing this post. Sharing is caring… Thank you.
Comment: We are interested