Wellspring University JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021: Wellspring University JUPEB admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. The Wellspring University , Benin City, Edo State, Preliminary Programme is a year preparatory advanced level programme, conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) to prepare students for Direct-Entry Admissions into the university.
Students who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved preparatory courses in Precious Cornerstone University and subsequently have passed can seek Direct Entry admissions into the University Degree programmes at 200 level.
Requirements: Candidate must have 5 O-Level Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent.
- Precious Cornerstone University Post UTME/DE Form 2020/2021
- How to Apply N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan – www.nmfb.com.ng
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants to Access Funds
- How to Apply Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2020
- NPower May/June Stipend News Update Today 2020 – See Payment Date
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- School Reopening: Proprietor Urges FG to Reopen Schools for SS3 Students
How to Apply Wellspring University JUPEB Admission Form.
- Application form is N7,500 (seven thousand five hundred naira only).
- Click here to generate Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR)
- Keep your RRR safe and use it to make payment on available channels
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Remita, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- Prior to any direct bank deposit you must generate your RRR and present it at the Bank
- However, we advise you make payments online as it is faster
- Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
- You may log in to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered admission, an sms/e-mail will be sent to you.