The United World Colleges (UWC) movement, a non-profit making organization with International Headquarters in London invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021 United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarship Award. The colleges prepare students for a two-year International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Certificate.
Interested candidates must have demonstrated outstanding academic ability and must have obtained the Senior School Certificate SSC/GCE ‘O Levels or their recognized equivalent.
The Nigerian National Committee was founded in 1982. Currently, Mr. Hakeem Belo-Osagie (an alumnus of UWC) is the Chairman of the Committee while Mr. Akintola Williams (CBE, OFR) is the National Patron. The UWC movement seeks outstanding students who want to become change-makers for a better world, regardless of their socio-economic, religious, national, ethnic or cultural background. If you are a passionate learner, excited at the prospect of studying and living with young people from around the world, a UWC education is for you.
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NALDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020 & How to Apply | www.nalda.ng
- www.nalda.ng – NALDA Volunteer Programme Portal [Register / Login]
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
Nigerian National Committee Annual UWC Scholarship Award / Selection Exercise 2021.
Nigerian National Committee for the United World Colleges (UWC) invites applications for:
The Nigerian National Committee for the United World Colleges (UWC) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian candidates for a limited number of need-based scholarship awards and fee-paying places in some UWCs.
The colleges prepare students for a two-year International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Certificate. Parents/Guardians may be required to foot the bills of their wards flight ticket, pocket money, health insurance, clothing etc. where applicable. Some scholarship awards may only partially cover the cost of tuition and accommodation.
Nigerian National Committee Annual UWC Scholarship General Requirements.
To be eligible to apply:
- Candidates must have demonstrated outstanding academic ability and must have obtained the Senior School Certificate SSC/GCE ‘O Levels or their recognized equivalent.
- Exceptional students in SS3 may also apply on the basis of their 2 years continuous assessment.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 16 and 17 years (birth certificate required).
- Candidates must also submit an essay and Principal’s recommendation with their application.
- Precious Cornerstone University Post UTME/DE Form 2020/2021
- How to Apply N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan – www.nmfb.com.ng
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants to Access Funds
- How to Apply Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2020
- NPower May/June Stipend News Update Today 2020 – See Payment Date
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- School Reopening: Proprietor Urges FG to Reopen Schools for SS3 Students
How to Apply Nigerian National Committee UWC Scholarship Award 2021.
Interested candidates for the Nigerian National Committee Annual UWC Scholarship should visit the application portal to apply via https://www.ng.uwc.org/how-to-apply/submit-application
An Application fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) is payable on submission of the application while candidates from any public school who are nominated by the school may pay a reduced fee of N1000.00 (One Thousand Naira only).
Payment is by a Bank Draft drawn on any Nigerian Bank in favour of the Nigerian National Committee for the United World Colleges (Call/WhatsApp 09058169893 for account details). Alternatively, pay through Paystack Payment Gateway on our website www.ng.uwc.org.
Forms can be downloaded HERE
Forms can also be purchased and/or submitted at any of our purchasing and submitting centres below in Abuja or Port Harcourt:
Dr. Kevin Ihenetu (Abuja Purchasing Centre),
Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre,
Plot 1075, Joseph Gomwalk Street, After Bahamas Plaza,
Gudu – Abuja.
Mrs. Chioma Nwigwe (Port Harcourt Purchasing Center),
18 Egbelo Street, Off Okporo Road,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.
All Applications must be submitted with the required documents and prescribed fees within the application period at any of the aforementioned centres above or scanned and sent directly to our email: [email protected]
Application Closing Date: 29th October, 2020 by 4.00 pm.
Selection Exercise for Nigerian National Committee Annual UWC Scholarship.
In the past shortlisted candidates have been invited for a rigorous selection exercise at the Sea School Apapa Lagos. In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the National Committee will monitor the situation carefully and determine the most appropriate way to conduct the selection exercise in December 2020 so as to safeguard the lives and health of the participants.
If you wish to set-up an appointment to discuss your application, please contact us via: Email: [email protected], Tel: 09058169893