FUTA Postgraduate Students Registration Procedure 2019/2020 : This guide will show you information for registration and screening for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted postgraduate students of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) is out. See FUTA new postgraduate students registration and screening procedure below.
This is to inform all the candidates offered admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) postgraduate programmes during the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise that the management of the institution has released the procedure for screening and registration.
RELATED: FUTA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
Table of Contents
FUTA Postgraduate Students Registration Procedure 2019/2020.
READ ALSO: FUTO Supplementary Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- ABU Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2019/2020 [New]
- Leventis Research Co-operation Programme 2020 for Nigerians
- ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Npower Latest News Updates Today February 2020 – www.npower.gov.ng
- Npower February Stipend News 2020 – Current Npower Salary Update
- INEC Recruitment Registration Process & Application Requirements
- NNPC News on Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 – careers.nnpcgroup.com
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Entry-level Internship Program 2020
- Sterling Bank HackToBank Program 2020/2021
- APM Terminals Recruitment Application Form
FUTA PG Students Registration Procedure 2019/2020.
1. FUTA Screening forms will be available for students to collect at the departments
2. Departments are to complete the section for Departmental Screening Officer as indicated in the form
3. After the Department Screening, Report at School of Postgraduate Studies for registration clearance
4. After clearance at SPGS, Login on the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/) to generate invoice for School fees 1 and proceed to make payment at any bank using etranzact platform only.
5. Return to the PG portal and login to verify your school fees by clicking on ‘Payment Verification‘
6. After successful verification, Click on the Registration link to fill your course form for first and second semester
I have a different problem. I did generate school fees payment invoice before the covid 19 pandemic but I was unable to pay due to bank stupid network. After the pandemic, I was to that the pin has expired at the bank. How do I generate another invoice and delete… Read more »