Npower Health Recruitment 2020 Form & How to Apply (Graduates): The Federal Government of Nigeria invite applications from candidates for the 2020 N-Power Health Corps Programme. The N-Power Health Volunteers will help improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of the society.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
Npower Health Recruitment 2020 Form (Graduates).
Applications are hereby invited for the program below:
Title: N-Power Health
Duration: 12 months
Overview / Description
- Volunteers will help improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of the society.
- Open to Graduate only.
- Selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in Health Science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the science.
Application Closing Date
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration 2020 Form [UPDATE]
- Npower Registration 2020 Form for SSCE, OND, HND, BSC, Masters
- Npower Portal Confirmation Email Not Working [npower.fmhds.gov.ng]
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng Signup- Npower Batch C Registration Portal [LOGIN]
- NALDA Volunteer Programme Recruitment
- Npower Batch C Eligibility for Registration: Age, Qualifications, Documents
How to Apply Npower Teach Recruitment 2020.
All N-Power applicants should note the following steps:
Log on to the N-Power application portal at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
The portal is only open to applicants aged 18-35 (This means you must be born between 1985 and 2020)
Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPENG or PGN files
- Valid contact – Email address or a working phone number
Your degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate:
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface
Bio-Data and Contact page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information
Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not, The N-Power programme is open to all.
The N-Tech and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates
(In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the science
Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate
Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
- Review and Submit Page: Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe