ACT Fellowship Program 2022: The ACT Fellowship is an opportunity for young professionals to contribute towards creating social impact at scale while building their own leadership skills and entrepreneurial abilities.
It offers a platform to learn from domain experts, gain invaluable experience in venture philanthropy and learn what it takes to catalyse collective action for social change; straight from the driver’s seat.
Table of Contents
As an ACT Fellow, you will work with one of the verticals full time for a period of 9 months as a part of a structured program that includes but isn’t limited to:
1. Ecosystem Research: Field research, sector mapping & analysis, potential grantee pipeline creation, due diligence processes, creating knowledge repositories etc.
2. Grant Making & Portfolio Management: Investment pitch preparation, creating and monitoring grants, grantee needs assessment, grantee impact analysis & articulation, outcome reporting etc.
3. Steering Collectives: Donor management, community mobilisation, partnerships & cross-sector collaborations, organising events, managing challenge grants, supporting incubation & acceleration programs etc.
Benefits of the ACT Fellowship Program 2022
- At the end of your tenure, you can expect to have an in-depth understanding of how catalytic grants can create sustainable social change along with the operational knowledge of how it needs to be actioned at scale with a clear objective to outcome lens.
- The skills learnt through the course of this program will be exceptionally valuable and the connections made will last well beyond the Fellowship experience.
- Each graduating Fellow, on successfully completing the program, will receive an experience letter from ACT and a letter of recommendation from one of ACT’s Board Of Advisors.
- Each Fellow will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 50,000; in addition to reimbursements for any travel expenses incurred for field research during the course of the program.
Each year, the ACT Fellowship will accept a maximum of 6 Fellows into the program. And so, they are looking for the brightest young minds out there – those who can think on their feet, are hungry to learn, enjoy taking on challenges and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
You’re an ideal candidate if you:
- Are a graduate from an accredited university in or outside India;
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in investment banking, investing, strategy consulting, high growth startup or social impact sectors;
- Are a budding / aspiring entrepreneur with a vision to change the world;
- Have previously managed projects end to end in a high rigour environment.
How to Apply for ACT Fellowship Program 2022
The application deadline is 11.59PM by July 24, 2022. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis and they have limited spots, so interested individuals are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Deadline: July 24, 2022