NEMA Recruitment Registration Portal 2022/2023 | www.nema.gov.ng: This article will answer your questions regarding the NEMA Recruitment 2022, the application requirements, portal, and guide. So continue reading to get all the information that you need.
This article will look into those pressing queries regarding NEMA and its 2022 recruitment. NEMA has the mission of coordinating resources towards efficient and effectual disaster management just like it same – the National Emergency Management Agency.
They prioritise themselves in disaster prevention, preparedness, mitigation, and response in the country.
In summary, NEMA acts in these areas Coordination, disaster, risk reduction, search and rescue, policy strategy, geographic information system, education, advocacy, administration, finance, and logistics; Relief and rehabilitation; planning, research, and forecasting.
Table of Contents
- 1 NEMA Recruitment Portal | www.nema.gov.ng
- 2 Is NEMA 2022 Recruitment Application Form Out?
- 3 When is the NEMA Starting/Closing Date for the Recruitment?
- 4 What is the NEMA Recruitment Portal
- 5 NEMA Recruitment Requirements
- 6 How to apply for the NEMA Job the Right way
- 7 Facts to Know About NEMA Recruitment
NEMA Recruitment Portal | www.nema.gov.ng
We believe that after going through this page, you will be getting basic questions answered, a question such as;
- How to apply for the NEMA recruitment
- Where to obtain the NEMA recruitment form
- When the NEMA recruitment will start
- How to get the NEMA recruitment update
- When the NEMA recruitment deadline will be coming up.
So in essence, we are going to be discussing the things listed above.
Special announcement: According to information reaching us, the National Emergency Management Agency has said that it would recruit 14,00 grassroots emergency volunteer corps across all the LGAs in Nigeria.
The DG of the agency made this known at a workshop held in the north.
He further iterated that recruitment became necessary as a response to the current local disasters ravaging our Local government Areas in Nigeria.
The training of the volunteer corps would serve as a lifesaver when they are dispatched to their different duty post.
This will also be an opportunity to shift focus from disaster to risk management and reduction and this will make the affected communities more resilient to disasters
Is NEMA 2022 Recruitment Application Form Out?
Currently, the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment application has not begun and neither has the form been made available online, please note that this article has been published just for informational purposes. SO read and be informed.
When is the NEMA Starting/Closing Date for the Recruitment?
Neither the starting date nor the closing date is known yet, if you want to know, please do as we say and subscribe to our email list or bookmark this page to latest daily updates. This will ensure that you are among the first to be notified once there is any new update regarding the National Emergency Management Agency starting/closing date for recruitment 2022.
What is the NEMA Recruitment Portal
To avoid being scammed by some wicked and unscrupulous elements online, please note that you have to visit the correct portal to apply because the application shall be done online on the NEMA recruitment portal. if you visit the wrong portal, you will fall into the hands of fraudsters. So be warned.
The correct portal for the recruitment is www.nema.gov.ng
NEMA Recruitment Requirements
Here are the requirements that you need to make you eligible for the NEMA Recruitment 2022.
- All applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, NCE, and advanced papers from a recognized educational entity
- All applicants must not be above the age of 35.
- Applicants must possess the required 6 credits including Maths and English in not more than two sittings in their WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc.
If you are applying, please note that;
- The application will be done online
- Application is free so do not pay money to anybody
- All successful candidates shall be shortlisted on the portal
How to apply for the NEMA Job the Right way
As stated earlier, the NEMA application for recruitment shall be done via the National Emergency Management Agency application portal, so please head over to the portal at www.nema.gov.ng or better still apply here.
Here’s how to succeed in NEMA recruitment. Follow the steps below.
- Firstly apply only once online.
- Make sure your credentials are not fake
- Register early to stand a chance of being shortlisted.
- Don’t disclose your details to an outsider
- Do not use a shared email for the registration? Use a personal email
- Subscribe to our website to get daily updates
- Leave a comment behind telling us how we can better serve you.
- Buy our past questions to start preparing for the screening test early enough.
Please note that the NEMA recruitment form is not yet out. We will update this webpage as soon as the form is online. Simply visit this website or NEMA Recruitment Portal on www.nema.gov.ng to know when the form is out for 2022.
Facts to Know About NEMA Recruitment
NEMA full meaning is National Emergency Management Agency. It is a Federal Agency that handles several responsibilities in the government and as such it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once NEMA is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) has clearly stated on the portal www.nema.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
For prompt news updates on NEMA Recruitment 2022, just tell us your opinion right below this article so that we can always keep you updated on time.