UPDATE: MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Scheme Portal Reopened: Hello MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Scheme Applicants. This is to inform those who could not complete their application before the portal was closed that the portal has been reopened to enable them complete their application and benefit from the Scheme.
Login to your profile on https://survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/register and complete your application. The portal will be closed by 5pm on Friday 4th December 2020.
Company Registration details required for the application are
- RC No. of the business
- Year of Registration
- Business Name
- Type of Business
- Employee Account Numbers and BVNs
- Proof of last three (3) salaries paid to your employees
YOU MUST SUPPLY COMPANY INFORMATION AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR CAC CERTIFICATE, AND YOUR BANK DETAILS AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT.
Note: This information is for ONLY those who could not complete their information before the portal was closed. An email to this effect has been sent by the survival fund team to those affected.
The Payroll Support Grant portal will be opened for everyone that didn’t apply, to apply in the coming weeks.
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- FCSC Releases Timetable for Directors Promotion Exams
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration 2020
How to Register Survival Fund Application on Portal.
1. Log on to https://www.survivalfundapplication.com
2. On the website’s homepage, click on the “Start Here” at the upper right-hand side to see the categories of support available for application: MSME Payroll Support, MSME Grant, and Guaranteed Offtake. The direct link to apply is https://www.survivalfundapplication.com/auth/payroll-support
This category makes payroll support available to save jobs and sustain local production in the country. It is meant for business owners who have not been able to pay their staff salary for the past three months.
The salary support ranges between N30,000 and N50,000.
RECOMMENDED: Download Civil Defence Past Questions & Answers PDF
- Nigerian Army Past Questions
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Screening / Exam Centres 2020
- CDCFIB Aptitude Test 2020 (NSCDC, NIS, Correctional & Fire Service)
- nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov – Npower NEXIT Portal Login for Exited Beneficiaries
How to Register for the MSME Payroll Support in Four Steps
Step 1: Personal registration
Register your personal details to start the payroll support application. These include first and last name, email, phone number, password, gender, date of birth, residential address, state of origin and local government. Afterwards, accept the Terms and Conditions and register.
Instructions at the top of the form will guide you on the required fields that need to be filled to complete the initial registration.
Step 2: Activate your account
After completing step 1 above, you will receive an activation code on the phone number/email address used for registration.
Ensure you used a valid email/phone number as the code will be used to activate your account.
Step 3: Organisation registration
After you have successfully activated your account, you will need to login and register your organisation.
To complete this stage, you will need your CAC Number, SMEDAN Number, Tax ID (optional) and the organisation’s bank account details.
Step 4: Completing the payroll support application
You will receive an email on the list of requirements needed to complete the application.
These include the beneficiary employees details (not more than 10 employees), proof of previous salary payments to the beneficiary and all other supporting documents.
- Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY) IJMB Admission List 2020/2021
- Oyo TESCOM Non-Teaching Interview List 2020
- NDA DLC Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- IITA Youth Agripreneurs Young Africa Works Registration Portal 2020
- Cross River State Govt Skills Acquisition Training Programme 2020
- Kellogg’s SuperStars Scholarship Contest 2020 – Win N100000
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2020 – Apply to Win Amazing Prizes
- NYIF Application Portal Login & Registration – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Eshiet Abasiekeme Emerges Winner of UBA Essay Competition 2020
- Lonadek Global Services Internship Programme 2021 for Young Nigerians
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/22
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Screening / Exam Centres 2020 – Check Full List
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
- KWARAPOLY Post UTME / HND Screening Result 2020/2021
- FEDPONAS Post UTME / HND Screening Result 2020/2021
- UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates 2020
- Lonadek Internship Programme 2021 For Young Nigerians