Oyo TESCOM Non-Teaching Interview List 2020: This is to inform all those that applied for the Oyo State Post Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment 2020 application form that the list of shortlisted candidates for interview is now out.
The Oyo State Government, the Post-Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment for 2020 ended few months ago. Since then, applicants have been waiting to get the latest news; when the names of shortlisted candidates will be out. Here, you will be able to access the list of successful candidates for Oyo tescom non-teaching interview list 2020.
The Oyo state Teaching Service Commission has uploaded the list of the four thousand six hundred (4,600) candidates shortlisted for the non-teaching jobs recruitment in the state.
Oyo State TESCOM Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment Interview Exercise has been scheduled to commence from Friday 20th November to Thursday 26th November, 2020.
Requirements for Oyo Tescom non-teaching staff Recruitment.
Applications are expected to acquire the following for consideration into non-teaching staff positions:
a. Day/Night Watchmen
Applicants must be mentally and physically fit with Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
b. Clerical Officers:
Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education with five credits (O/L) at one sitting or six credits at two sittings in WAEC, NECO and other relevant examination bodies.
c. Assistant Executive Officers (General Duties)
Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (O/L) four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings plus National Diploma (OND) in Public Administration and Secretarial Assistant, Basic knowledge of computer skills is an added advantage.
d. Assistant Executive Officers (Accounts)
– Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (O/L) four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings plus National Diploma (OND) in Financial Accounting, Basic knowledge of computer skills is an added advantage.
e. In addition to above, prospective candidates must also possess the following:
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or sworn Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Local Government Identification
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable).
How to Check Oyo State TESCOM Non-Teaching Staff Shortlisted Candidates for Interview 2020.
- Logon to the Oyo tescom portal at https://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/non-teaching-interview/
- Click on the “View List” button to access the list of successful candidates for Oyo tescom recruitment 2020.
- Locate the “Search Applicants Name” and enter your name then hit the enter key to check if you’re shortlisted.
- That’s all.
Notice: Please Note that Shortlisted Applicants should Appear at TESCOM Headquarters, Secretariat Ibadan On the Dates Indicated Against their Names With Relevant Credentials/Documents at 8:00 am Daily. Kindly attend with Nose Mask
Congratulations to all applicants and shortlisted candidates.