EduGrant, a non-profit organization built on the belief that future leaders will be created through today’s investment in education for all announces the commencement of the 2020 Monthly National Essay Competition for Senior Secondary School Students in Nigeria.
The Competition provides a competitive platform to develop the intellectual and writing abilities of senior secondary school students in Nigeria.
Winners gets rewarded with cash prizes worth one hundred thousand naira for first, second and third positions.
Do you think that incorporating technology into education can fix the sector’s major challenges?
Aside from technology, what else do you think can fix the education system in Nigeria?
- 1st prize: N50000
- 2nd prize: N30000
- 3rd prize: N20000
Eligibility: Senior secondary school students.
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
- Entry for US Diversity Visa Program 2022 – DV Lottery 2022
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021
- Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Program 2020
- Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2021 for Young Nigerians
- Wema Bank Hackaholics Program 2020 : hackaholics.wemabank.com
- UBEC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 – Check UBEC FTS Successful Names
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
How to Apply for Edugrant Essay Competition.
Applicants must be senior secondary school students living in Nigeria
Applicants must submit scanned handwritten or typed essays of 750 to 1000 words to [email protected].
Applicants must attach scanned copies of their original birth certificate and any other means of identification.
For further information, visit www.edugrantng.org or call 07069325691.