Italian Embassy Recruitment 2020 for Commercial Officer: The Italian Embassy in Abuja invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of: Commercial Officer. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification.
The Italian Embassy in Abuja is seeking to employ, on an indefinite term basis, one qualified candidate for the position below to work in the Commercial Section of the Embassy:
Job Title: Commercial Officer
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent command of both the Italian and English languages
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Previous experience in commercial, banking or financial sectors would be appreciated.
Application Closing Date
24.00 hours of 3rd December, 2020.
How to Apply Italian Embassy Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should apply following the instructions below:
Application Forms can also be collected directly from the Embassy at:
The EU Complex, 21st Crescent,
Off Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
Submission of duly filled and signed Application Forms can be done in the following manner:
- Hand-delivered to the Embassy (the date and time on the acknowledged copy will suffice as a confirmation of receipt);
- Couriered to the Embassy (by DHL, UPS, EMS);
- Scanned and e-mailed to the Embassy (Attn. Selection Committee) at the address: [email protected]
Candidates are advised to enclose their current Curriculum Vitae but this does not exempt them from filling in the application form in its entirety and indicating their professional experiences.