Kellogg’s SuperStars Scholarship Contest 2020 – Win N100000: Kellogg’s Nigeria is now accepting entries from students for its 2020 Scholarship contest. The deadline for the submission of entries for the Kellogg’s Scholarship Contest is 5th December, 2020.
In the Kellogg’s scholarship competition, 100 student’s would be awarded with N100,000 worth of scholarship each by simply writing an essay on “WHY MY MOM IS A SUPERMOM” the following steps highlights the procedure and requirements.
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
- Entry for US Diversity Visa Program 2022 – DV Lottery 2022
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021
- Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Program 2020
- Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2021 for Young Nigerians
- Wema Bank Hackaholics Program 2020 : hackaholics.wemabank.com
- UBEC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 – Check UBEC FTS Successful Names
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
How to Submit Entries for Kellogg’s Scholarship Contest.
Follow easy steps to participate:
Step 1: Follow @KelloggsNigeria on all social media platforms
Step 2: Get your kid to write a 100-word essay on “WHY MY MUM IS A SUPERMUM” and visit www.kelloggsnigeria.ng to submit it.
Step 3: Fill in the other required information & Upload a picture of you with 5 wrappers of Kelloggs.
Step 4: Click on “SUBMIT”
At the bottom of the page, Click on the social media icons and Share with the world!
Deadline: Saturday, 5th December, 2020.
Results will be announced on: Thursday, 24th December, 2020 on Kellogg’s Social Media handles.