FUTO JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021: FUTO JUPEB form is now available online. Get admitted into 200 level with Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO JUPEB (CCE Basic Studies) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-residential, one-year CCE Basic Studies programme of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The CCE Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). At the end of the Programme, the CCE basic Studies students will write the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Examinations which will qualify them for consideration for Direct Entry (D/E) admission through JAMB into the year two (2) in FUTO or any other JUPEB affiliated Universities.
- Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2020
- Nova Merchant Bank Limited Executive Trainee Scheme (NETS)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
- POLAC Interview List 2020/2021 for 8th Regular Course
- FG MSME Survival Fund Program Registration Guide & Portal
- Waje Smart Solutions Graduate Internship Program 2020
- Federal College of Agriculture Akure HND Admission Form 2020/2021
- TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- FCE Pankshin Post UTME Form 2020/2021 : NCE & B.Sc Programmes
- NAUTH SHIM Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session
FUTO JUPEB Subject Combinations and Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in the relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
|Sciences/Engineering/Agricultural Science||Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)Physics/Chemistry/Mat|
How to Apply for FUTO JUPEB Form.
All interested applicants are advised to log on to www.futo.edu.ng and access the CCE Basic Studies programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Registration and Payment Process
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of N16, 000.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira, only via FUTO Remita payment platform.
Step 1 – Visit the University Website www.futo.edu.ng
Step 2 – Click on the “Prospective student”to view online application forms
Step 3 – Click on the JUPEB Application
Step 4 – Enter your telephone number and click on submit
Step 5 – Enter your surname, Firstname, Middlename and click on submit
Step 6 – Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank for payment
Step 7 – After making payments at the bank, Go through step 1 – 4
Step 8 – Fill the form online attach your passport with red background
Step 9 – The passport must be recent and the size should not be more than 50kb
Step 10 – Complete the form online and submit the application
Step 11 – Printout your acknowledgement slip
- Candidates are to apply for admission through this portal: futo.edu.ng only as the CCE Basic studies does not have any authorized agent anywhere.
- UTME Score is not a requirement for admission into JUPEB Programme.
- All Candidates must purchase JAMB Direct Entry Form at the appropriate time.
Application deadline: October 30, 2020.
The date for the screening exercise for Basic Studies Programme shall be communicated to applicants through SMS.
For further enquires call: 08065165907, 08072499419, 08032325383