UNIMED Advanced Professional Certificate Form 2020/2021: The sale of application forms for admission into the Advanced Professional Certificate Programmes of the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. See the requirements and how to apply for UNIMED Advanced Professional Certificate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, Advanced Professional Certificate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This programme is for candidates wishing to gain admission into 300 Level of relevant Professional Degree Programmes of the University.
- KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIMED B.Sc. Conversion Admission Form 2020/2021
- KASU Exam Date & Requirements 1st Semester 2019/20
- INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Arik Air Limited Recruitment for Senior Decision Support Analyst
- Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Consultant
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020
- FG BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2020
- WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021 : November/December Second Series
- NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations 72nd Regular Course
- NDA Screening Test for 72nd Regular Course & Admission List 2020
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- LASU Matric Ceremony Date & Gowns Collection Details 2019/2020
- PoP: NDA Alerts Residents on Route Diversion for 67RC & SSC46 (army)
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Resumption Date for 2019/2020
UNIMED Advanced Professional Certificate Courses.
This programme is for the following Courses:
- Environmental Health Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Occupational Therapy
- Science Laboratory Technology
UNIMED Advanced Professional Certificate Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSCE/NECO.
The programme is specifically for the following:
- Candidates with Ordinary National Diploma in relevant disciplines.
- Candidates with Professional Certificates (Community, Environmental/Laboratory Assistants, CHEWs and Technicians etc.) in relevant fields.
- Candidates with relevant Professional certificates (Technologists).
- Candidates with Higher National Diploma in relevant disciplines.
How to Apply for UNIMED Advanced Professional Certificate Admission Form.
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Programme of Choice;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment. Print Payment Receipt
- Click on APPLICATION FORM with your Payment Transaction ID to complete the form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!