FUOYE Post-UTME / DE Admission Screening Form 2020/2021: The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for its 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise for UTME and Direct Entry applicants online.
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2020 UTME to visit the screening portal www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme in order to participate in the online screening exercise between Saturday, 1st August and Saturday, 15th August, 2020.
- OPEC Fund for International Development Internship Program 2020
- FUTO Clarification On Certificate Processing Fees
- Pro Helvetia Johannesburg Breathing Space Grant 2020/2021
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2020/2021 at USIU-Africa
- UNILAG Executive Master Of Business Administration (EMBA) 2020/2021
FUOYE Admission Eligibility 2020/2021
i) Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
ii) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check screening portal for subject requirements].
iii)In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) Available Programmes.
A. Faculty of Agriculture
- I) B. Agric. Agriculture
- ii) B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- i)B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- ii) B. Food Science and Technology
- iii)B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
- iv)B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
B. Faculty of Arts
- i)B.A. English and Literary Studies
- ii)B.A History and International Studies
- iii)B.A Linguistics and Languages
- iv)B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
A. Faculty of Education
- I) B.Ed. Business Education
- ii)B.Ed. Educational Management
- iii)BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- iv)B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
- v)B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- vi)B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- vii)B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- viii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- ix)B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Economics
- x)B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology
- xi)B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics
- xii)B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
- xiii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Physics
- xiv)B.Sc. (Ed.) Guidance and Counseling
B. Faculty of Engineering
- i)B. Eng. Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- ii)B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- iii)B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- iv)B. Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- v)B. Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- vi)B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- vii)B. Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
E. Faculty of Law
- i)* Law
F. Faculty of Management Sciences
- I. B.Sc. Accounting
- ii. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- iii. B.Sc. Business Administration
- iv. B.Sc. Public Administration
G. Faculty of Pharmacy
- i) * Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.)
H. Faculty of Science
- i) B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
- ii) B.Sc. Biochemistry
- iii)B.Sc. Computer Science
- iv)B.Sc. Geology
- v)B.Sc. Geophysics
- vi)B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- vii)B.Sc. Mathematics
- viii)B.Sc. Microbiology
- ix)B.Sc. Physics
- x)B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
I. Faculty of Social Sciences
- i) B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- ii)B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
- iii)B.Sc. Economics
- iv)B.Sc. Mass Communication
- v)B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- vi)B.Sc. Political Science
- vii)B.Sc. Psychology
- viii)B.Sc. Sociology
How to Apply FUOYE Post-UTME / DE Admission Screening Form 2020/2021.
- Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only.
- Payment should be made strictly online on the University Screening Portal using any bank Debit Card.
Step 1: Log on to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided. Click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step_7: Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University’s website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number on your Registration Form.
- Complete the ‘O’ Level section with the required 5 ‘O’ Level credits for the course applied for either at one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the ‘O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report.
DIRECT ENTRY APPLICANTS
In addition to the information above, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
CAUTION: Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: Screening Exercise closes on Saturday, 15th August, 2020
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact: 08088444730 between 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday-Friday only.