TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Fellowship for Scientists 2021/2022: Applications are welcome from young scientists from developing countries (other than Pakistan) who wish to pursue postdoctoral research in natural or social sciences with the TWAS-CUI Fellowship Programme.
TWAS-CUI Fellowships will provide a monthly stipend which should cover living costs such as accommodation, food and health insurance and will last for a minimum duration of six months to a maximum of 12 months.
The Fellowships are tenable in the departments and laboratories of the campuses of the COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI) for a minimum period of 6 months to a maximum of 12 months. TWAS-CUI Fellowships are offered in Mathematics, Biosciences, Metrology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Physics, Chemical Engineering and Management Sciences. Also offered are Development studies, Economics, Economics and International Relations.
- CEGA Non-Resident Fellowship 2021 for Young African Social Scientists
- University of Bath Global Leaders Scholarships 2021/2022
- Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society/Landhaus Fellowship
- Picard Mid-year CBT Contest 2021 – Up to N200,000 Cash
- UNIZIK Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 Session
- Npower Fingerprint Enrollment & Verification Status Portal 2021
- Transylvania University International Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- McKinsey & Company Forward Virtual Learning Program 2021
- Izmir University of Economics International Student Scholarship 2021
- Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab PhD Scholarships 2021/2022
- University of Ibadan (UI) Course Registration Deadline 2020/2021
- LASU Course Registration Deadline for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- Guangdong Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship 2021
- Moroccan Scholarships for African Youth 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Login Portal – www.npower.gov.ng | NPVN Dashboard
- American University Washington College of Law Alumni Fund 2021
- Minnesota State University Moorhead International Student Scholarships 2021
- YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2021/2022
- Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships for Short Courses 2021/2022
- Brunel Business School MBA Scholarships 2021/2022
- Sabanci University FENS Full International Awards in Turkey 2021/2022
- AA RANO Foundation Scholarship 2021 for Kano Indigenes to Study AUSU
To be eligible for the TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be nationals of a developing country (other than Pakistan).
- Must not be on site in Pakistan
- Must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in Pakistan or any developed country.
- Hold a PhD degree in a relevant field
- Apply for the fellowship within five years of having obtained a PhD degree
- Provide a certificate of good health – including results of a COVID-19 test
- Provide an official Acceptance Letter from CIIT.
- Provide evidence of English language Proficiency.
- Not take up other assignments during the period of her/his fellowship
How to Apply for TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021.
Interested applicants for the TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 are to apply online before the application deadline. Applicants are to submit the following documents:
- Submit an Acceptance Letter from CUI when applying or by the deadline at the latest.
- Reference letters which must be on letter-headed paper and signed.
Applicants for the TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Programme are to send a copy of their application (by e-mail) to CUI.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021