The Oke-Ogun Poly Saki (TOPS) HND Form 2020/2021: Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS), Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS), Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- How to Apply UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
Oke-Ogun Poly HND Courses.
- Banking and Finance
- Agricultural Engineering (Farm Power and Machinery Option)
- Agricultural Engineering (Soil and Water Option)
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Physics With Electronic Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Environmental Biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Soil Science Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Agricultural Extension Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Crop Production Option)
- Food Science Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Public Administration
- Public Administration (LGDS Option).
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic HND Form.
Apply for The Oke-Ogun Poly HND Form via http://apply.tops.edu.ng/
Application form cost a total of Sixteen Thousand Eight Thousand Naira (i.e. 16,500 + 300 transaction fee = N16,800).
- Create an account by filling your basic information and click then register button
- Once the registration form is successfully submitted
- Proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number
- The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left hand side of the portal
- Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted
- Print a copy of your application form
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.