Mark Wainberg Fellowship Programme 2020/2021 & How to Apply : Applications are invited from experts in HIV service delivery for the 2020-2022 IAS Educational Fund / Mark Wainberg Fellowship Programme. The deadline for submission of applications is March 20, 2020.
The Mark Wainberg Fellowship Programme, an initiative of the IAS Educational Fund, is aimed at contributing to improving the quality of HIV service delivery in resource-limited settings by providing two-year fellowships to five clinicians from sub-Saharan Africa, who will spend one year in Europe and one year in Africa at clinical institutions.
RELATED: BudgIT Civic Hive Media Fellowship Program 2020 & How to Apply
Table of Contents
Mark Wainberg Fellowship Programme 2020/2021.
The programme will offer in-depth training for clinicians committed to careers in HIV clinical service delivery in sub-Saharan Africa with the aim of strengthening access to high-quality services for sub-Saharan Africa populations, with a client-centred service delivery approach.
Many African countries face an unmet need in the training of medical practitioners who want to become specialized in HIV. HIV medicine sub-specialization is not attractive for many young healthcare professionals, which is in sharp contrast to the need for such specialized personnel and leadership in the hardest-hit countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
RELATED: Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Eko Hotel & Suites Eco-friendly Recyclable Art Contest 2020
- CDFIPB Application Number Retrieval Process 2020 [NSCDC Recruitment]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Flour Mills Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- osun.csm.ng – Osun State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Civil Defence Second Phase of Recruitment Process Latest News Update
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 – nnrcportal.azurewebsites.net
- CBNCPP.org Recruitment Portal Closing Date 2020/2021 – Apply Here
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
Mark Wainberg Fellowship Programme Eligibility.
- Applicants must have a terminal research degree as a medical doctor (or equivalent);
- Minimum of two years’ clinical experience;
- Currently working in sub-Saharan Africa;
- Commitment to become a specialist in HIV;
- English, French or Portuguese speaking.
Mark Wainberg Fellowship Programme Benefits.
Fellows will receive a living allowance for the duration of the Mark Wainberg Fellowship Programme. Applicants should ensure they are financially able to enroll in the 2-year programme before accepting the fellowship.
How to Apply Mark Wainberg Fellowship Programme 2020/2021.
Eligible candidates can apply for the Mark Wainberg Fellowship Programme by completing the electronic application form in English, French or Portuguese.
Please have a scanned copy of your terminal research degree and letter of support from your institution ready to upload at the time of application.