Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment Portal 2021 – subeb.kw.gov.ng: The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) hereby seeks applications from eligible persons to fill 2,701 teaching vacancies in the state’s basic schools (Primary 1-Junior Secondary School 3) via its vacancy portal https://subeb.kw.gov.ng
Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Primary and Junior Secondary Schools (Primary & JSS 1 – JSS 3) Teachers Recruitment Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Application Guidelines, Qualifying Exam Date, Time, Venue and Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session (subeb.kw.gov.ng).
Latest Update: The Kwara State Government has approved the extension of recruitment application portals for a period of two(2) weeks. The new closing date for Kwara SUBEB Recruitment is 27th January 2021. This is to allow more eligible applicants to apply. Consequently, the new date for the qualifying examination is 8th February 2021.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment Available Jobs 2021.
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
General Requirements & Eligibility Criteria.
All interested applicants for the Kwara State SUBEB Jobs 2021 must;
1. Possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
2. Only applicants with NCE certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
3. Applicants should not be less than 22years of age.
4. Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of origin.
5. Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How to Apply for Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment.
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form, via the link: https//subeb.kw.gov.ng
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card); and all academic certificates.
Only eligible candidates shall be invited for Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00a.m.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February, 2021 to Saturday 6th February, 2021 by 10:00am daily.
(Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
This Application will last for 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement; i.e Application portal will be open from Monday 4th January, 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th January, 2021.