NMFB Covid-19 Loan Website – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support: Access up to N25 Million Targeted Credit Facility for COVID-19. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduces a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic has led to unprecedented disruptions to global supply chains, sharp drop in global crude oil prices, turmoil in global stock and financial markets, massive cancellation of sporting and entertainment event, lockdown of large swaths movements of persons in many countries, and intercontinental travel bans/restrictions across critical air routes across the world.
These outcomes have had severe consequences on households’ livelihoods and business activities, resulting from drop in global demand, declined consumer confidence and slowdown in production.
In this respect, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduced the N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid-19 Loan Application Form
The Nirsal-Central bank of Nigeria, CBN COVID-19 Loan application portal is now ongoing. Here is an update to assist you access the CBN COVID-19 Loan application portal on NMFB Portal.
The Central Bank of Nigeria instituted the N50 billion COVID-19 TCF for households and SMEs to mitigate the harsh economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic currently in the country.
The link to apply for the CBN Loan is https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
However, due to the massive traffic to the application portal, the website goes off and on. At the moment the portal has gone off because it has reached its resource limit.
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
CBN COVID-19 Loan Requirements.
Below are the requirements for the CBN COVID 19 Loan application for SMes
- Registered business with CAC
- Evidence of tax payments
- Letter of Introduction
- Passport photo of you and guarantor
- Valid ID card
Who Is Eligible for NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan?
- Microenterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- SMEs: Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic
Working capital will be for a maximum period of one year, with no option for rollover. Term loans have a maximum tenor of not more than 3 years with, at least, one-year moratorium.
Households: Can access a maximum of N3 million
Loan amount to SMEs shall be determined based on the activity, cashflow and industry/segment size of beneficiary, subject to a maximum of N25 million.
Working capital shall be a maximum of 25% of the average of the previous 3 years’ annual turnover. (where the enterprise is not up to 3 years in operation, 25% of the previous year’s turnover will suffice).
- FG Plans to Establish Special Courts for Rape Cases
- Federal Civil Service Commission Salary Structure 2020
- JAMB Top Scorers 2020 – Top 10 JAMB Highest Scores Revealed
- NALDA Registration Portal Login 2020 – www.nalda.ng/naldang
- National Agricultural Land Development Authority Recruitment 2020
- MTN Scholarship 2020 for Science & Tech Courses and Blind Students
- African ChangeMakers Mentorship Program 2020 (Cohort 2)
- CCU University Post UTME
- Coal City University School Fees
How It Works
Submit An Application
The process is easy.You can begin on your phone, your tablet or your laptop.
Submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) with clear evidence of the opportunity or adverse impact as a result of COVID-19 pandemic.
We review your application and forward the application to the CBN for final approval.
CBN reviews applications and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB
How to Apply on NMFB Covid-19 Loan Website.
For more information and to apply, visit https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/