N-Knowledge Programme 2021/2022 for Young Nigerians | How to Apply: Earlier, Mediangr reported that the Npower N-knowledge programme has commenced. The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development (FMHDSD) announced the commencement of the N-Knowledge Programme on its official Facebook page.
N-knowledge programme recruitment: So in this article, you will learn more about the Npower N-knowledge programme, what it is and how to apply for N-knowledge programme online.
The N-knowledge programme has commenced in the six (6) geo-political zones of the country, including FCT. Continue reading to find more information about the N-knowledge programme.
N-knowledge is a component of the N-power programme. The N-knowledge consists of centralised in-camp training for 3 months with a 6 month apprenticeship across the 6 geo-political zones. A total of 20,000 beneficiaries will participate in the programme.
N-knowledge will upskill 20,000 young Nigerians on the global radar as exporters of world-class services and content in the creative and information technology sectors.
Part of the N-knowledge training component is targeted at developing the competence of Nigerian youths in terms of software development. Another part of the training will be that of hardware training. The N-knowledge training will altogether serve as a catalyst that will enable Nigeria compete in the outsourcing market for software development.
N-Knowledge programme is focused on equipping young Nigerians with relevant skills and certification to become competent workers, innovators, and entrepreneurs prepared for both the domestic and global digital job market.
- NECO Result Checker
- N-Knowledge Recruitment – Npower Knowledge Registration Portal
- OPEC Fund for International Development Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Rivers State University Teaching Hospital Recruitment for House Officer
- Alex Otti Foundation Tertiary Education Scholarship
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NCS List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme
The Npower N-knowledge programme trainees will be introduced to different schedules that will definitely make them more informed and ready for the global competitions in the global market.
The enlightenment of the Npower N-knowledge trainees will be introduced to, will be significant in their individual skills-set. This is because the trainees will be introduced to life-skills, attitude re-orientation and work ethics, courtesy of the rules of engagement of the training.
N-knowledge will help develop the skills and capacities of the participants. It will also help develop the skills-set of the participants in the value chain of mobile apps and website development.
Npower N-knowledge programme trainees will be awarded certificates.
The N-knowledge programme will boost talent development effort for the growth of information technology industry in Nigeria.
At the end of the programme, qualified trainees would be awarded their certificates and attestations.
How to Apply for N-Knowledge Recruitment.
Interested candidates should visit the Npower N-knowledge registration portal at https://nasims.gov.ng/programs/n-knowledge.
The N-Power Program is built to address the issue of youth unemployment and help increase social development.
The Program is designed to target Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35 “to acquire and develop life-long skills for becoming change makers in their communities.”
If you have any questions concerning Npower Knowledge Registration Application Form Portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question.